[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

What do u guys think about +2 to support gems in a bow instead of bench crafted elemental damage and put empower there instead of fire penetration?
"
Yachirou a écrit :
What do u guys think about +2 to support gems in a bow instead of bench crafted elemental damage and put empower there instead of fire penetration?

You will not gain single target damage. Please read bow section, it has been explained there.
Has anyone tried this build with a +1 chain to socketed skills bow?

If so, how much does it improve clearing?
"
OdeToSleep a écrit :

Buy cheapest +1 chain quiver, and test if u like it.
"

you lose out on single target dps if you drop an affix for the +1 chain on the bow.
I tested chain out abit by swapping out combustion with chain. It's nice if you have Headhunter and gain alot of speed for the autoaim of chain but if you have no buffs up some rares in t16s take more shots so i wouldn't recommend chain if you dont have very strong gear. Getting it on the quiver is super expensive and vaaling one yourself is troublesome to say the least. For reference empyrian vaaled 200 Rigwalds and got no +1 chain...I haven't gotten one aswell after countless vaals.
For the most part i found a Penetrating Arrow quiver to be enough for clearing.
From what i gathered at mseabird's quiver section he used a "penetrates an additonal target" quiver. Though he might have another one meanwhile.

Have you tested chain mseabird?

Another question: How would you tweak the build around Headhunter for t16 maps?
Loving the build so far, but a few questions.

1. Feeling a little squishy, even with 7k HP. I know I need to still throw in Vaal Grace and Steelskin, but anything else I can do to up survivability? Want to push this to 100.

2. Does anyone else have trouble full clearing a Monolith? Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I'm usually only able to kill like half of it since the Move Speed is a little low or a bow build.

3. Have about 20ex and looking to upgrade. Any suggestions what to get next?

Spoiler
Also, bought an Anger Watcher's Eye then dropped this one, so if anyone is interested in it, let me know or PM me in game :)

Dernière édition par Phizeek, le 26 juil. 2019 13:01:03

1. Feeling a little squishy, even with 7k HP. I know I need to still throw in Vaal Grace and Steelskin, but anything else I can do to up survivability? Want to push this to 100.

Check out the posts in this thread especially Voeid made some solid suggestions to up your defenses. I use a Quartz flask, vaal grace and have spell dodge on my boots.

2. Does anyone else have trouble full clearing a Monolith? Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I'm usually only able to kill like half of it since the Move Speed is a little low or a bow build.

Had the same issues cause of movespeed and no chain. Really depends if the maplayout is open or not.

Not too sure about that one, i'll let others chime in.
"
wrakas a écrit :

Check out the posts in this thread especially Voeid made some solid suggestions to up your defenses. I use a Quartz flask, vaal grace and have spell dodge on my boots.

Had the same issues cause of movespeed and no chain. Really depends if the maplayout is open or not.

Not too sure about that one, i'll let others chime in.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try to go back and find those posts.
Done with the league, replies will be less often. Hope to see you all next league again given that it stays vialbe.
Dernière édition par mseabird, le 29 juil. 2019 07:34:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires