[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
DunklerKoenig a écrit :
Hey,

yesterday i started to level my second char for this build and got lucky with crafting the first items:

Now i need so save some money for the Multiple crafted Mod and would like to ask which Mods i should take actually? The same like the bow in the Guide?

- Increased Fire Damage?
- Elemental Penetration?
- Double Damage?
- Elemental Damage with Attacks?

I literally listed ALL the mods in the bow section? Did you even bother to read the guide?
"
mseabird a écrit :

I literally listed ALL the mods in the bow section? Did you even bother to read the guide?

I read it several times, but it seems that i misunderstood some points in the prefix/suffix section between the "normal" bow and the "perfect" one.
Well, I want to say thank you Mseabird for this guide and the answers to my questions, I get great pleasure playing this build.
My build right now:

Immediate Plans: Replace Elder steel ring with Taming ring, Replace Kaom's with Farrul's. buy Watchers eye.

Dernière édition par Vladmade, le 9 juil. 2019 10:41:27
Would you guys rather have 10% double damage or the multi + power charge mod?
(I have an Assassin's Mark ring)

PoB tells me double damage would net more dps, but AM cant sustain charges on bosses...
"
Lamindra a écrit :
Would you guys rather have 10% double damage or the multi + power charge mod?
(I have an Assassin's Mark ring)

PoB tells me double damage would net more dps, but AM cant sustain charges on bosses...

If you are wondering weither to keep this bow or sell it...
I would keep it and use it for QoL if you are running kaoms, if farrul (and sustaining perma charges), then sell and roll new.

The dps difference was only couple % for me when I tested it in pob.
"
Vladmade a écrit :
Well, I want to say thank you Mseabird for this guide and the answers to my questions, I get great pleasure playing this build.
My build right now:

Immediate Plans: Replace Elder steel ring with Taming ring, Replace Kaom's with Farrul's. buy Watchers eye.

Looks good!
Is this version decent as a MF swap for burial chambers farming?

That's my primary goal I think, at least initially. However having to use Xoph's makes me wonder if losing the quant from amulet is worth it, or if I should find a build that paths to AoF?
I have set of this for sale whisper me in game
"
Alcsaar a écrit :
Is this version decent as a MF swap for burial chambers farming?

That's my primary goal I think, at least initially. However having to use Xoph's makes me wonder if losing the quant from amulet is worth it, or if I should find a build that paths to AoF?

I dont like it as MF, its simply sub optimal to other stuff thats out there.
But im pretty sure you can sacrifice enough dmg to get aof from tree and still have sufficient dps left for killing shit. (try looking at some deadeye builds).
"
mseabird
Cast when Damage Taken and Immortal Call i activate manual? I am right? 12 and 14 lvl is little bit too high to activate it automatically.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires