[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

btw, why u dont use Chain support for clear? In my opinion a very useful gem for maps.
Do you think getting a 4 enlighten and keeping precision at 15-17 to squeeze in a Herald of Ash would be worth?

EDIT: Just tried it. Pretty nice boost to clear. Single target increase is neglegible.
Dernière édition par Lamindra, le 11 juil. 2019 14:20:12
How do we blind enemies?
"
OceanBlue2 a écrit :
How do we blind enemies?

I believe we pick it up on the passive tree to the right of Vaal Pact.

We have a total of 15% chance to Blind from the Dazzling Strikes node (10%) and the Blind Chance node (5%) leading up to that. OP can correct me if I'm wrong.
"
OdeToSleep a écrit :
"
OceanBlue2 a écrit :
How do we blind enemies?

I believe we pick it up on the passive tree to the right of Vaal Pact.

We have a total of 15% chance to Blind from the Dazzling Strikes node (10%) and the Blind Chance node (5%) leading up to that. OP can correct me if I'm wrong.

+10% chance to blind with critical strikes. If u take claw nodes.
I might ask a stupid question here, or i might have misread what it said under leveling, but what direction do i start on level wiht the skill tree? Do i just freelo it or do i follow a specific pathing so i get the most out it?

Sorry if i misread or just stupid
Well this build is Great!
However, I decided to run the same setup but with Raider ascendancy instead and it feels great.

Havent finalized the final crafts on my two bows im torn over. Damage is already so over kill that i dont need to :P

I think ill swap to the 2nd one to boss with. The first one has sick mapping with the +1 to chain. Movespeed i get reminds me of deadeye at times!
Amazing build, thanks to OP I crafted this bow and it works really good!

This build has some much dps ill just strait up split it in half and go for as much life as i can get.

I played Scion with 1.5 mil in Betrayal and was more than happy with the dps. This is just nuts. xD
"
L3thvl a écrit :
Well this build is Great!
However, I decided to run the same setup but with Raider ascendancy instead and it feels great.

Havent finalized the final crafts on my two bows im torn over. Damage is already so over kill that i dont need to :P

I think ill swap to the 2nd one to boss with. The first one has sick mapping with the +1 to chain. Movespeed i get reminds me of deadeye at times!

Very nice to see some people change it up! I like it!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires