[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Any good setup if I got 6L Farrul? Or should I just sell and go for a 6S one?
"
Jenova798 a écrit :
Any good setup if I got 6L Farrul? Or should I just sell and go for a 6S one?

Depends, 6l farrul can mean you wont have to link your bow. There is no need for one tho if you already have a 6l bow.

So if u already have 6l aoe, sell.

I got a copy of the same jewel someone posted on p16 that showed 400% increased fire damage for ele hit. It allowed me to path up to the scion life wheel and add about 1 million extra damage to my ele hit. You can also take the 5 point 80% crit chance to make crit feel a bit better.
I play the higher Tier Maps (up to T16) with Artic Armour instead of Anger, because of shitty life gear. Really adds a lot to the tankyness and the damage is still insane.

Also Thanks for the Build. I respeced my own elehit-build to this an had my first uber elder kill just yesterday.
How are you generating frenzy charges?
"
JMockz a écrit :

The build is running blood rage for that.
"
Gierschlund a écrit :
"
JMockz a écrit :

The build is running blood rage for that.
Ah yeah. I forget Blood Rage does that.
"
Ramsayied a écrit :

I got a copy of the same jewel someone posted on p16 that showed 400% increased fire damage for ele hit. It allowed me to path up to the scion life wheel and add about 1 million extra damage to my ele hit. You can also take the 5 point 80% crit chance to make crit feel a bit better.

Thank you for this useful information, friend!
Can u tell me pls, i must take this
Spoiler

and this
Spoiler
???
And one more question, if I take a node with cold damage, then my tooltip shows less damage, is this normal? I do not really understand the mechanics of EH.
What would be better to have - Mark of the Elder w/ allres corruption OR ur anger buff? (resistanses w/o buffs are 88/102/84)
Hi is there a budget version for this build? Like around 5ex :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires