[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Dernière édition par Vladmade, le 6 juil. 2019 17:24:27
"
Vladmade a écrit :
"
Ramsayied a écrit :

I got a copy of the same jewel someone posted on p16 that showed 400% increased fire damage for ele hit. It allowed me to path up to the scion life wheel and add about 1 million extra damage to my ele hit. You can also take the 5 point 80% crit chance to make crit feel a bit better.

Thank you for this useful information, friend!
Can u tell me pls, i must take this
Spoiler

and this
Spoiler
???
And one more question, if I take a node with cold damage, then my tooltip shows less damage, is this normal? I do not really understand the mechanics of EH.

Taking a cold damage node only scales 2/5ths of your damage.

Imagine it like this, if EH deals:

100 lightning
100 cold
100 fire

Avatar of fire will convert 50% of both cold and lightning, frostferno will convert the rest of your cold damage for single target. So your damage would look something like this.

100 lightning (50 fire)
100 cold (100 fire)
100 fire

Adding up to 250 fire.

Now if you scale lightning or cold you will only scale 50 or 100 respectively out of the 250.

Hope this makes sense.
Dernière édition par mseabird, le 7 juil. 2019 05:45:20
Spoiler
"
mseabird a écrit :
"
Vladmade a écrit :
"
Ramsayied a écrit :

I got a copy of the same jewel someone posted on p16 that showed 400% increased fire damage for ele hit. It allowed me to path up to the scion life wheel and add about 1 million extra damage to my ele hit. You can also take the 5 point 80% crit chance to make crit feel a bit better.

Thank you for this useful information, friend!
Can u tell me pls, i must take this
Spoiler

and this
Spoiler
???
And one more question, if I take a node with cold damage, then my tooltip shows less damage, is this normal? I do not really understand the mechanics of EH.

Taking a cold damage node only scales 2/5ths of your damage.

Imagine it like this, if EH deals:

100 lightning
100 cold
100 fire

Avatar of fire will convert 50% of both cold and lightning, frostferno will convert the rest of your cold damage for single target. So your damage would look something like this.

100 lightning (50 fire)
100 cold (100 fire)
100 fire

Adding up to 250 fire.

Now if you scale lightning or cold you will only scale 50 or 100 respectively out of the 250.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks for the detailed answer! Now everything is clear, and now it seems to me that there is no point in this Timeless Jewel, and better to take Lioneye Jewell with claw nodes... Or 80% fire damage and 80% crit chance is better?
Dernière édition par Vladmade, le 7 juil. 2019 09:03:21
on the Combat Focus Jewels it says;
"With total xxx strengt and intelligence in radius" does it means we need to have both of them in the radius?
I checked your pob link and there places where we put those jewels only grants us one of the stats.

For an example the place we put Combat Focus Crimson Jewel, there is only strength in the radius.

Sorry if I sounded silly, the build looks great can't wait to play it
"
Vladmade a écrit :

Thanks for the detailed answer! Now everything is clear, and now it seems to me that there is no point in this Timeless Jewel, and better to take Lioneye Jewell with claw nodes... Or 80% fire damage and 80% crit chance is better?

Hey man, I have 4 of the nodes selected with a total of 360% increased damage. if I level up a bit more I can go for the last 4 pointer for another 80% damage. I tested in pob and it heavily outscales the claw nodes. The biggest part about these changes is the way you can use other damage nodes and change it to health since you have a lot more damage.
"
Ramsayied a écrit :
"
Vladmade a écrit :

Hey man, I have 4 of the nodes selected with a total of 360% increased damage. if I level up a bit more I can go for the last 4 pointer for another 80% damage. I tested in pob and it heavily outscales the claw nodes. The biggest part about these changes is the way you can use other damage nodes and change it to health since you have a lot more damage.

This is cool but from the useful I only have 80% crit chance and 80% fire damage. I do not quite understand the mechanics of Timeless Jewels, they can somehow be changed and improved, right?
It has to be the specific jewel and seed that I have. So you will have to get the exact coins and Cadiro for the jewel to have the same outcome as the one I have.
"
Daisenpu a écrit :
on the Combat Focus Jewels it says;
"With total xxx strengt and intelligence in radius" does it means we need to have both of them in the radius?
I checked your pob link and there places where we put those jewels only grants us one of the stats.

For an example the place we put Combat Focus Crimson Jewel, there is only strength in the radius.

Sorry if I sounded silly, the build looks great can't wait to play it

The wording on the tooltip is a bit confusing but what it actually means is "40 _total_ Strength and Intelligence in radius", so you take all str and int nodes in radius, if the sum of all is 40 or higher the jewel will work.
So I did get my hands on the Elegant Hubris jewel with exact same seed and I don't see the value in it that others seem to be so sure of.

First of all, quoting original info from p16 "Note that the Claw ring for Lioneye's Fall still has its effect" - it DOES NOT still have the effects, Hubris disables all the Claw nodes completely (tested in-game).

Secondly, POB is surely not the best tool to sim anything related to Timeless Jewels as it doesn't support them, I have however made a dummy jewel in it's place like so:

Now, after pathing to all the required nodes that Hubris changes, this is my POB tooltip:

This is before making any changes, with Lioneye's Fall socketed:

(I do take the 4 dagger nodes in it's radius too, but that's mainly for 5% movement as it is about 10% dmg which is a bit less than if I spent the 4 points elsewhere)

Now, either I am missing something very obvious or people just forget that the Timeless Jewel disables a lot of shit in it's radius that you have to spend points pathing to. Either way, I do have the only jewel with this seed for sale, so if you disagree with me - by all means, take it off my hands for a very cheaply price of 5ex :)
Hey,

yesterday i started to level my second char for this build and got lucky with crafting the first items:

Now i need so save some money for the Multiple crafted Mod and would like to ask which Mods i should take actually? The same like the bow in the Guide?

- Increased Fire Damage?
- Elemental Penetration?
- Double Damage?
- Elemental Damage with Attacks?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires