3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Paintherapy a écrit :
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Paintherapy a écrit :
It's going good so far..
When should I drop blasphemy+flammability for anger?

yeah. im at level 60 and im using Herald + Anger on a 4 link. its fine.

Basically i added early use of Blasphemy cause it reserves less mana than Anger until you pick up all mana regen and mana cost redustion nodes.

Ok thank you, so we won't be using any curses right?
Also should I aim for Martyr of innocence or the crafted staff?

thanks again.

For Chieftain definitely crafted staff, because you need cast speed which Martyr doesn't have. Also 6L Martyr will prob be more expensive or same price as crafted one and will push out less damage.

For softcore no curses. HC players may take out Wave of Conviction and put Enfeeble instead.
"
BronzeMike a écrit :
Glad I picked this build for my starter, leveling to act 4 was kinda bad (sunder+holy totem), but after getting incinerate its different game, didnt die yet, dmg is scaling very nice, lets see what this build can do in maps

:) glad you like it. First part of leveling is a pain in the ass a bit. Incinerate scales great with gem level.
Hi, how well this build works in ssf? (Since it will be hard to get enlighten and kaoms, and I suppose that it will be hard to handle mana costs at the beggining)
First of all thanks for your guide!
I am really having fun with the build. I just have a question For ascendancies, is Tasalio really better than Valako? If so isnt it better to get Tawhoa first and Tasalio last then? Thanks again for the build!
"
Luscofusco a écrit :
Hi, how well this build works in ssf? (Since it will be hard to get enlighten and kaoms, and I suppose that it will be hard to handle mana costs at the beggining)

Works just fine, ofc for ssf terms.
Aspect of the Spider and Enlighten are removed from ssf PoB, because its rly hard to get in ssf.

If you cant get mana crafts, mana leech + orb of storms is a simple solution. Praxis is also good if it drops.

Basically for ssf you go as starter build and get what you can from full build.
All items in ssf pob are target farmed possible and craftable. Some with fossils some with recipes and vailed mods.
1 million shaper dps is reasonable without too much hassle.
"
jogacatito a écrit :
First of all thanks for your guide!
I am really having fun with the build. I just have a question For ascendancies, is Tasalio really better than Valako? If so isnt it better to get Tawhoa first and Tasalio last then? Thanks again for the build!

For me it is. 50% increased life recovery is huge, 110% free fire res makes your gearing a lot easier. You can focus on getting max life rolls on items for less $$. Phys damage taken as fire is also great and 2% regen. Fantastic node.

Valako give +1 charge and 15% more damage ideally. Dps will not be your problem but defensive stats are never enough.

Its totally ok to pick what you think is best for you. It wont break the build. :)
Cwdt with immortal call?
"
Blast_hunter_ a écrit :
Cwdt with immortal call?

correct
Where does stun immunity come into this?
"
MrToweliee a écrit :
Where does stun immunity come into this?

Nowhere. You can wear Kaom's Roots if thats what you want or pick up Unweavering Stance on the tree.

Good thing you reminded me about that. Ill update the HC pastebin.
Tnx! :)
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 8 juin 2019 19:49:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires