3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

I was wondering if Command of the Pit gloves would be able to give us arcane surge for free?
What is the purpose of Orb of Storms?
"
kurwokwas a écrit :
I was wondering if Command of the Pit gloves would be able to give us arcane surge for free?

Yeah they are certainly an option but only if you can buy with 2 sockets is worth it.
"
Xandin a écrit :
What is the purpose of Orb of Storms?

Easier proc of Elemental Overload and Blind debuff.
Is immortal call still our best defensive ability, after the changes to defensives this league?
"
Paintherapy a écrit :
Is immortal call still our best defensive ability, after the changes to defensives this league?

I think so since Chieftain can generate Endurance charges. Molten Shell is for high armor chars. Steel skin seams weak.
Thanks so much for guide, a breathe of fresh air from the Melee/ED builds floating around :). Currently using the Hardcore build and playing on Legion HC, just hit late 70s.

What are your thoughts on Blood Magic? I'm thinking it may be an option worth investigating since needing to find the Crafting Recipe for -Mana Cost is going to be difficult, let alone having to craft/buy Jewellery. If we were to drop the 6 points from Tireless and go from Bloodless down that would be a straight swap - we'd loose one Aura (Anger or Ash?) but the trade-off for ease of life/those playing SSF may be the best?

Any other tips/changes you've discovered since I see your leveling with this build too in Legion :D?
"
Deathlythoughts a écrit :
Thanks so much for guide, a breathe of fresh air from the Melee/ED builds floating around :). Currently using the Hardcore build and playing on Legion HC, just hit late 70s.

What are your thoughts on Blood Magic? I'm thinking it may be an option worth investigating since needing to find the Crafting Recipe for -Mana Cost is going to be difficult, let alone having to craft/buy Jewellery. If we were to drop the 6 points from Tireless and go from Bloodless down that would be a straight swap - we'd loose one Aura (Anger or Ash?) but the trade-off for ease of life/those playing SSF may be the best?

Any other tips/changes you've discovered since I see your leveling with this build too in Legion :D?

Hey, so glad to have feedback from HC! :D
Sadly i decided not to go HC this league. I have rly old pc, stuttering all the time and disconections form server few times since league start.

Blood magic is pretty far away. My best bet would be 2 praxis rings and you are fine. You would even be fine with +2 staff, thing is if you don't completely eliminate mana cost for Incinerate no regen maps will be a problem.
Chieftain gives free 110% fire res so having 2 Praxis rings wont break your build.

At the end you decide what you think is best. Those are just my suggestions. :)

SS
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 8 juin 2019 12:21:38
Build is definitely HC viable. Died at 60 to Elemental Reflect in a Vaal Side area >< DOH! Definitely preferred Cast When Channeling Volatile dead for aoe clearing. Might have to reroll but be more careful of ele reflect haha.
"
LemmiwinksGerbil a écrit :
Build is definitely HC viable. Died at 60 to Elemental Reflect in a Vaal Side area >< DOH! Definitely preferred Cast When Channeling Volatile dead for aoe clearing. Might have to reroll but be more careful of ele reflect haha.

i wrote it in red xD
Gl on the next one!

SS exile

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires