3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Great guide. Got my guy to 90 using Martyr and a self crafted helm, but otherwise nothing else special. I don't love the abyssal cry thing so I just switched to vaal molten shell. Very happy with the performance - not bad in maps, and great against bosses. Easily clearing juiced up t15 maps and just utterly annihilated a red elder. Haven't tried uber elder, but based on the performance against red elder i see no problems.

Only complaints other than hating abyssal cry: a bit slow for my taste, and I dont love how incinerate works. I feel like too often it leaves a guy standing in a pack where you think everything is toast. Neither of which is your fault, of course. Also prefer to go to nimbleness instead of melding but that is so minor.

Thanks!
"
Perce79 a écrit :
Great guide. Got my guy to 90 using Martyr and a self crafted helm, but otherwise nothing else special. I don't love the abyssal cry thing so I just switched to vaal molten shell. Very happy with the performance - not bad in maps, and great against bosses. Easily clearing juiced up t15 maps and just utterly annihilated a red elder. Haven't tried uber elder, but based on the performance against red elder i see no problems.

Only complaints other than hating abyssal cry: a bit slow for my taste, and I dont love how incinerate works. I feel like too often it leaves a guy standing in a pack where you think everything is toast. Neither of which is your fault, of course. Also prefer to go to nimbleness instead of melding but that is so minor.

Thanks!

Im glad you like the build :) feel free to modify it to your taste ofc. With higher damage you will wipe everything, it will get better.

One thing, switch that life flask for Blood of The Karui and put Staunching suffix on Sulphur flask.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Perce79 a écrit :

Thanks!

Im glad you like the build :) feel free to modify it to your taste ofc. With higher damage you will wipe everything, it will get better.

One thing, switch that life flask for Blood of The Karui and put Staunching suffix on Sulphur flask.

I understand why you use BotK over a regular flask, but i'm always going to go with an instant flask. I just feel more comfortable with it.

I just did uber elder with this gear - no problem. I'm used to faster hit and run type characters but once I got the flow it was easy. Switched in dream fragments for the anti chill though. Again thanks for the guide :)

EDIT: Holy crap i didnt even realize i had the wrong sulphur flask on for likely a lot of levels... oops. Fending... yikes!
Dernière édition par Perce79, le 12 oct. 2019 23:17:48
"
Perce79 a écrit :

I understand why you use BotK over a regular flask, but i'm always going to go with an instant flask. I just feel more comfortable with it.

I just did uber elder with this gear - no problem. I'm used to faster hit and run type characters but once I got the flow it was easy. Switched in dream fragments for the anti chill though. Again thanks for the guide :)

EDIT: Holy crap i didnt even realize i had the wrong sulphur flask on for likely a lot of levels... oops. Fending... yikes!

Magic instant flask on 9k life doesn't do much. BotK with one use will get to you full life when you are in trouble or even better if you can get chaos res to at least 0 Forbidden Taste will be you instant full life flask.

Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 13 oct. 2019 07:13:08
Hi why you didt use last rank of (xx)% increased Spell Damage & Gain (xx)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage?

And what anoint you use ?

sorry for my english im french :)
"
cleant a écrit :
Hi why you didt use last rank of (xx)% increased Spell Damage & Gain (xx)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage?

And what anoint you use ?

sorry for my english im french :)

Higher tier of that hybrid mod is costs 1ex and gives little more. Better use 1ex for something else. :)

Good and cheap anointment for damage is "Divine Judgement".

My english is no better xD

:)
"
cleant a écrit :

:)

Nice nice :)
Playing this build and loving it so far!

I did my own "mini build" based on this one but with "rich guy" items so it could get a lil more damage and well got 120ex sitting doing nothing.

Sitting at ~11mil shaper dps and 9.2k life on POB, so I feel like this is going to be a blast to kill Uber Elder (Leveling atm lol).

For anyone that wanna give advises or improves that can be made or things im forgetting or something this is the POB : https://pastebin.com/b1Knbsit (Sorry if my english is a shit)
Hi all,
i use your build all this league and i love it!
I think I improved it, though.

https://pastebin.com/LzYZEkqH

5.2M dps, +1 endurance charge, 76% of resis and 76% of fire resist, big up of armor, 8k life and not 9k...

I dont use immortal call, i want to keep alive my endurance charge ;)

thx again for the build! really fun to play.

i died a lot on t16, because i think i was totaly immortal :D but we cant always facetank :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires