3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

UPDATED FOR 3.9
"
SmashMOAR a écrit :
Is there any fundamental problem with doing a crit based build? I already have this staff from a ages ago and it seems like that might be better given its modifiers...

Crit is possible but investing into crit will lower the tankyness by significant margin.
"
EinUchiha a écrit :
how is this build compare to your witch build?
I've been thinking about trying Incinerate for league starter but I'm not sure about which ascedancy to play.

It's tankier, got less damage and needs to make transition from melee to spell in Act 3, so Elementalist is more straitforward.
Both starters require 0 investment to get to maps.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 11 déc. 2019 08:37:32
So for the start of the league what do you think about helping Alira for the extra resists and crit?
I really hate dealing with the res capping at league start and i don´t see too big a problem with going this route and then getting the 2 points later on, but maybe i´m missing something and this would fuck up progression in a bad way. Or maybe it´s not even needed as we already get a shitton of fire res anyway?
I tested your Elementalist version a few days ago and really liked it, but it felt too squishy at the end of the acts for my taste, so i think this version should suit me perfectly.
Thx for the guide!
Dernière édition par LastGrizzlycorn, le 11 déc. 2019 11:21:19
"
LastGrizzlycorn a écrit :
So for the start of the league what do you think about helping Alira for the extra resists and crit?
I really hate dealing with the res capping at league start and i don´t see too big a problem with going this route and then getting the 2 points later on, but maybe i´m missing something and this would fuck up progression in a bad way. Or maybe it´s not even needed as we already get a shitton of fire res anyway?
I tested your Elementalist version a few days ago and really liked it, but it felt too squishy at the end of the acts for my taste, so i think this version should suit me perfectly.
Thx for the guide!

You are at the right place then. Do not help Alira, get 2 passives.
Chieftain's ascendancy after first lab provides 110% free fire resistance. Capping resistances is easier than on any other ascendancy.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 11 déc. 2019 12:22:30
Sibyl's Lament is now 80% reduced reflect damage, doable now?
Dernière édition par nadnerb, le 11 déc. 2019 14:54:13
Sibyl's Lament is now 80% reduced reflect doable now?
"
nadnerb a écrit :
Sibyl's Lament is now 80% reduced reflect doable now?

Should be with soul of Yugul pantheon.
i need one build to New Atlas and new content Metarmorph Boss kill, this build is good to ?
"
XGrandAspira a écrit :
i need one build to New Atlas and new content Metarmorph Boss kill, this build is good to ?

To start to league with and not make another one? Yeah it's good for it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires