3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
LeleuRooTs a écrit :
Hey dude, what passive point you suggest to unlock with oils on amulet?
Im not full build yet but I did Hall of grandmasters really easy, your build is amazing!

Like they said before, Divine Judgement. Gives most for your currency.
"
tyczek1221 a écrit :
"
LeleuRooTs a écrit :
Hey dude, what passive point you suggest to unlock with oils on amulet?
Im not full build yet but I did Hall of grandmasters really easy, your build is amazing!

BebopBraunbaer has a divine judgement on his amulet, and it looks pretty good.

Also i have a question, right now im trying to make my items a little better, but im shocked how fast im dying in some 16 tier maps while helping cassia. Everytime, when fire birds spawn im dying almost instantly, and im not sure what to do about it. My damage isnt also that good to just kill them fast.

Thats strange rly... :/

Before the fight, generate your Endurance charges to the max by fast clicking Incinerate few times.

Lower the gem level of Arcane surge to 6, it's not working atm because you don't have gloves with faster casting support.

"
BebopBraunbaer has a divine judgement on his amulet, and it looks pretty good.

Yeah i think its one of the best offensive nodes , and def. very cheap for the power you get

"
Also i have a question, right now im trying to make my items a little better, but im shocked how fast im dying in some 16 tier maps while helping cassia. Everytime, when fire birds spawn im dying almost instantly, and im not sure what to do about it. My damage isnt also that good to just kill them fast.

I checked out your build / pob but cant find anything to explain your issues. You are very tanky (9k+ hp) and your dmg is fine too tbh. What i can recommend though is some kind of death explosion for clear / blight in general. The easiest way to accomplish this is to use abyssal cry , try it out and u will see how whole lanes explode from killing one enemy. Maybe this will also help your survival as offense is the best defense in poe (- ;
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :

-PoB showed me Alira... some bug...

i dont think pob can detect the bandit choice , maybe alira is default.

"
-You don't need Deep Thoughts, check the pastebin i gave you. Your Incinerate mana consumption will be 1 and 2 mana x 15 casts/s its max 30 mana/s and you have over 40 mana/s regen.

yeah i forgot about the -3 mana cost on the amu. Good point!

"
-About CWDT-IC, believe me put it on level 20. You can see in the Shaper video before I kill him, CWDT at lvl 20 got triggered by floating ball and I didn't took nowhere near 3k damage. Wave of Conviction will boost your damage when you need it the most, something hitting you hard.

yeah i am leveling it up atm (19lvl) and it works fine as you said

"
-Check out that pastebin I gave you one more time, you can fit everything no prob at level 97, no mana flasks no Deep Thoughts. :)

thx again for the feedback!

I just hit 97 and respeced into aspect of spider and replaced my unset ring with this one

"
BebopBraunbaer a écrit :

I just hit 97 and respeced into aspect of spider and replaced my unset ring with this one

Where do you excavate items like that xD
Bro, why spell damage & non chaos as extra chaos damage is better than pure spell damage rank 4(82%-99%)? This chaos damage makes difference? One cost 4 chaos and other 1 exalted, but if I dont care of spend currency, The hybrid prefix is really better?
"
LeleuRooTs a écrit :
Bro, why spell damage & non chaos as extra chaos damage is better than pure spell damage rank 4(82%-99%)? This chaos damage makes difference? One cost 4 chaos and other 1 exalted, but if I dont care of spend currency, The hybrid prefix is really better?

this rly depends on every other choice you make, how much increased spell dmg you already have and so on. You can easily answer this yourself within PoB though so go ahead and try it out.
"
LeleuRooTs a écrit :

Check the guide again, it's a tier 2 hybrid which costs 4c.
800 alterations and still no +3 fire spell.. got lightning and cold before though.. ughh
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
BebopBraunbaer a écrit :

Where do you excavate items like that xD

at this point into the league there are 1346 curse on hit rings on the market.
got lucky with jorgin today

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires