3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

A quick vendor recipe some might not be aware of:

Boots + quicksilver flask + Augmentation Orb = Blue boots with 10% movespeed roll. This can be repeated for an additional +5% on the movespeed roll.
"
Oct4ve a écrit :
You can get the combustion gem at level 10, don't know if it work with Holy totem?

Tnx i missed that. Just added it to the guide.
"
diablomix a écrit :

Boots + quicksilver flask + Augmentation Orb = Blue boots with 10% movespeed roll. This can be repeated for an additional +5% on the movespeed roll.

Didn't know that one. Ill definately use it if i don't see it at vendor. tnx :)
"
diablomix a écrit :

This can be repeated up to 30% :)
Do you think we are able to fit Arcane Surge somewhere?
Maybe with an debuff skill?
What would be your recommendation?

What for is Wave of Conviction skill here?
"
Krisbit a écrit :

I really tried to fit in Arcane SUrge but because i'm reducing mana cost of skills it can't proc. If you find the way to make it work let me know.

Wave of Conviction lowers the fire resistance of enemies by 25%.
Can this build work with Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe? Or it is not going to do anything for that?
"
gaser a écrit :
Can this build work with Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe? Or it is not going to do anything for that?

Yeah, does almost nothing xD
"

"
dipsi a écrit :
Good stuff,saved for HC league start tomorrow. did you play this in HC already? Would you change anything?
Good luck tomorrow!

Tnxx! I haven't played it in HC, didn't have time but i plan to do it in this league. I tested the Jugg version before and with 8500 life he was tanking Shaper Slams which is certainly not advisable to do. Shaper can Slam kill even the HoWA Jugg sometimes, yeah... Happened to my friend.

You can see Jugg Incinerate here. Maps were are all with deadly mods.
Arakaali pantheon. Damage was around 2 million on Shaper fully buffed. Jugg also had some block chance which was ok.
You can check out the Jugg on this test video. Video is recorded with Concentrated Effect gem. Jugg is not longer viable btw, at least not the way i imagine it. Chieftain is much more natural choice.
https://youtu.be/AoHynOP_MfE

Chieftain has at least 50% more damage. You can expect that Chieftain will have pretty much the same tankiness with Endurance charges up, better life sustain and more total life.
Worst part of everything is starting as melee before. I guess it will be easier now.

Adjust the build as you see fit to your needs.

SS and GL in Legion

oh yeah that was nice to see. i will keep you udated on my experiences on HC with this build. still hours away^^
Dernière édition par dipsi, le 7 juin 2019 14:17:20
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Krisbit a écrit :

I really tried to fit in Arcane SUrge but because i'm reducing mana cost of skills it can't proc. If you find the way to make it work let me know.

Wave of Conviction lowers the fire resistance of enemies by 25%.

You could potentially CWDT + Golem + Arcane Surge (+ Increased Duration).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires