3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Don't use the Dark Mage card in 3.8 to get a staff. You can get a Warstaff, which is useless for this build.
"
Chridian a écrit :
Torstein!
You made my evening when I was browsing the forum and I found this build-guide.
Incinerate was one of the first builds I ever played seriously and I haven touched it since, oh it must be since warbands league.
I've started my blight league journey as a summoner since that's what I normally do, just to get some currency and whatnot, but I am very much planning to level up this build very shortly.
Just a quick question, my summoner with a 5L and no other investment is breezing through the blight events, how is incinerate doing against the lane defense?
And secondly, and most importantly, which MTX armor would suit the blue incinerate best, I'm thinking stygian :D
Much love and best of luck in the new league!
-
Chridian

Hi :)
well i'm glad you stumbled on my build.
I'm not sure how my build stands vs summoners. Prob can't compete with them since they are meta and op now.

Build is very strong and well rounded. I have Elementalist version also. People played HC with Chieftain and pushed to high 90'.
Don't know 100% how it will perform in Blight since I haven't started yet because of work, but it should be as good as in past few leagues.

Starters are very good too. I got feedback from a dude farming Uber Atziri with a starter Elementalist version xD.

Cost shouldn't be high. Few ex for a staff, Kaom's and almost all gear is self craftable.
"
daleroy a écrit :
Don't use the Dark Mage card in 3.8 to get a staff. You can get a Warstaff, which is useless for this build.

Tnx for the feedback, ill update the guide.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Chridian a écrit :
Torstein!
You made my evening when I was browsing the forum and I found this build-guide.
Incinerate was one of the first builds I ever played seriously and I haven touched it since, oh it must be since warbands league.
I've started my blight league journey as a summoner since that's what I normally do, just to get some currency and whatnot, but I am very much planning to level up this build very shortly.
Just a quick question, my summoner with a 5L and no other investment is breezing through the blight events, how is incinerate doing against the lane defense?
And secondly, and most importantly, which MTX armor would suit the blue incinerate best, I'm thinking stygian :D
Much love and best of luck in the new league!
-
Chridian

Hi :)
well i'm glad you stumbled on my build.
I'm not sure how my build stands vs summoners. Prob can't compete with them since they are meta and op now.

Build is very strong and well rounded. I have Elementalist version also. People played HC with Chieftain and pushed to high 90'.
Don't know 100% how it will perform in Blight since I haven't started yet because of work, but it should be as good as in past few leagues.

Starters are very good too. I got feedback from a dude farming Uber Atziri with a starter Elementalist version xD.

Cost shouldn't be high. Few ex for a staff, Kaom's and almost all gear is self craftable.

Well good thing I couldn't give two shakes about clear speed or the meta personally, I just love the thought of going back and try incinerate after such a long time.
As long as I can manage the blight events, I dont care if it's not as good or powerful as summoner.
Quick question though, I should use praxis ring(s) one or two until I get the crafting recipe for the minus mana cost right?
"
Chridian a écrit :

Well good thing I couldn't give two shakes about clear speed or the meta personally, I just love the thought of going back and try incinerate after such a long time.
As long as I can manage the blight events, I dont care if it's not as good or powerful as summoner.
Quick question though, I should use praxis ring(s) one or two until I get the crafting recipe for the minus mana cost right?

One Praxis ring will do the job.
Also check out the Elementalist to see which build fits you more. Both have pros and cons.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2318921
"
"
Chridian a écrit :

Also check out the Elementalist to see which build fits you more. Both have pros and cons.

I'm actually thinking that chieftain is more my style, it looks more beefy and also doesn't look like it lacks damage. And also I've been wanting to level a chieftain for some time :D
"
Chridian a écrit :
"
"
Chridian a écrit :

I'm actually thinking that chieftain is more my style, it looks more beefy and also doesn't look like it lacks damage. And also I've been wanting to level a chieftain for some time :D

Thats great.

Leveling with Chieftain has 2 phases. You start as melee and at the act 3 you switch to Incinerate. It's a little hassle but when it gets going (when you put few lvls into Incinerate gem) it's pretty much steamrolling till maps. Be sure to check leveling guide. :)
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 8 sept. 2019 09:51:41
Aah yeah I see that now, leveling with smite, I was originally thinking of levelig with purifying flame or something since it has similar mechanics to incinerate but I trust you that smite might be better ^^
"
Chridian a écrit :
Aah yeah I see that now, leveling with smite, I was originally thinking of levelig with purifying flame or something since it has similar mechanics to incinerate but I trust you that smite might be better ^^

You don't have natural access to Purifying Flame as Marauder. So level with Smite and Holy Flame Totems. :)
"
"
Chridian a écrit :

You don't have natural access to Purifying Flame as Marauder. So level with Smite and Holy Flame Totems. :)

oh yeah I know but like I mentioned I am playing a summoner atm so I have access to all the skillgems so I can put them in my stash and so on ^^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires