3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Im stupid. I found out why, I wasnt using the correct PoB link.

Anyway I am interested in the Flesh and Stone version.

I was wondering could leap slam be used instead of flame dash with endurance charge on stun and faster attacks instead of the detonate dead? Im figuring that help survivability until uber lab where you get endurance charges all the time.

And also what is Orb or storms for? Extra Single target?

Sorry for spamming the thread, Im to act 8 so far and dont even have a CWDT set up. All I been using is Incenerate on a 3l Nycta's Lantern. Lol.

Also since I dont have the mana to run anger, flesh and stone and Herald of fire. What one should I drop for now?
Dernière édition par Cabdyman5OS, le 31 juil. 2019 14:38:55
"
I was wondering could leap slam be used instead of flame dash with endurance charge on stun and faster attacks instead of the detonate dead? Im figuring that help survivability until uber lab where you get endurance charges all the time.

I use "leap slam - faster attacks - fortify" for extra survivability. Since you won't level leap slam to keep it cheap I dont know if you'd make enough damage to stun mobs and trigger endurance charges.
"
Witcheer a écrit :
Hey guys, i have a question. If i have +2 ench, should i still realease after 8? Animation with "crown" plays before 10, still at 8 stages, its a little bit confusing. Thanks.

After 10 if you have +2 ench...

"
Cabdyman5OS a écrit :
Im stupid. I found out why, I wasnt using the correct PoB link.

Anyway I am interested in the Flesh and Stone version.

And also what is Orb or storms for? Extra Single target?

Sorry for spamming the thread, Im to act 8 so far and dont even have a CWDT set up. All I been using is Incenerate on a 3l Nycta's Lantern. Lol.

Also since I dont have the mana to run anger, flesh and stone and Herald of fire. What one should I drop for now?

Sure but I would rather link it to Fortify.
Just tried my first Uber elder ever and did it first try... I guess this build is good?!
At least some video guide said that people will die a lot before they get their kill?
IGN: Vipu
Just a FYI, the ascendency Tasalio will not proc itself on physical damage according to https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_taken_as

"On the receiving side, damage from hits may be taken as a different type.[1] This is done before any sort of mitigation. It is important to note that this is not damage conversion"

Aka, Tasalio's 50% recovery is only triggered if the enemy deals fire damage by itself.
"
Hornet001 a écrit :
Just a FYI, the ascendency Tasalio will not proc itself on physical damage according to https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_taken_as

"On the receiving side, damage from hits may be taken as a different type.[1] This is done before any sort of mitigation. It is important to note that this is not damage conversion"

Aka, Tasalio's 50% recovery is only triggered if the enemy deals fire damage by itself.

It's not damage conversion so?
It's simple, instead of taking phys you take fire damage...
Look at it this way cause many deep delve builds function this way, if you have no phys mitigation you want to take it as any elemental.
There were some "immortal" deep delve builds that were taking 100% phys as elemental. You are still hit by that element.
If you are taking 100% phys as fire damage from hits, are you not hit by fire?

"before mitigation" means that if you are taking 100 phys damage you will take it as 100 fire damage because it won't be mitigated by armor first and than converted to fire and mitigated by fire again. It will go 100 phys> 100 fire> 75% fire res and you take 25 damage.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 10 août 2019 18:05:20
Hey man, how are you. I'm a big fan of your work. Specially because your guide made possible all the things it promissed. I can face tank minotaur just like in your video. If you could adapt the build for 3.8 I might use that as a league starter.

Thank you again.
"
arenajfreak a écrit :
Hey man, how are you. I'm a big fan of your work. Specially because your guide made possible all the things it promissed. I can face tank minotaur just like in your video. If you could adapt the build for 3.8 I might use that as a league starter.

Thank you again.

Hi and thank you for your feedback! :)

I will be updating the build for the 3.8 no worries. :)
WELL, since I have zero interest in Minions build and already ran the elementalist version to 95 last league, I guess I need to main a Chief in Blight :-) I'm not feeling the love from following Meta since it just gets destroyed every league change. I knew Cyc was doomed. Seems like Incinertate is still under the nerf radar and still SUPER fucking strong. BTW, I will be reiterating my believe that a DW setup with Bodyswap or Det dead is a KILLER way to fly thru low level stuff. With GREAT gear I was in T14 just body swapping mobs :-) Can only get better with this one IMHO :-)

Really nice build. Not meta, easy and smooth to play, not that many buttons to press.

I've played it to the maps and have couple of questions:

-Why you don't use Fire Penetration? Switching to FP from Control Destruction allows for similar or even greater DPS, depending on monster's fire resistance. Plus, you reliably proc EO without need for the Orb. Plus with +2 fire staff it gives extra 2% fire pen.

-What's use for Detonate Dead? As for extra damage, it's rather low and very situational. It's much easier just to channel for a bit longer. Only DD and your gloves require dexterity, getting rid of DD will save you a point or two on your tree.

-Why wouldn't you get rid of Enlighten in your aura setup? With couple Eleron rings your Incinerate is gratis, and only Orb of Storms and Flame Dash use bit of mana. If you switch to FP to proc EO and adjust Flame Dash's lvl to fit your free mana limits, even with 100% mana reserved it won't affect you a bit. Even if you insist on having something extra to proc EO, Storm Brand is probably preferable, with bit higher crit chance and added mobility.

With potentially 3 freed gem slots it's possible to fit an extra CWDT setup. Since this char uses armor/Granite flasks and specializes in fire damage, Molten Shell is simply godsend. First CWDT could be CWDT-Increased Duration-IC-MC, while second low lvl CWDT-Wave of Conviction-whatever, with Flammability being perfect for offense and something like Decoy Totem for defense.

Btw, for mobs Ignite Proliferation Support instead of Increased Area is quite nice, allowing for off-screen clearing or hit-n-hide tactic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires