[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

"
Clypeus3 a écrit :
would this work with the new berseker?

personally id say no because you want to have endurance charge generation (alot) for the 60% MORE dmg which is why we use jugg. the new Chieftain should be good also if you remove multistrike.
"
Clypeus3 a écrit :
would this work with the new berseker?

Somehow. But i wouldn't like it.

First problem is the lower defense. That can be fine if you say "i don't mind dying".

The second Problem would be the Mana sustain with Multistrike. As Berserker, with Blitz, we would have 23,41 Attacks per Seconds (with Multistrike). Needing 52 Mana per Attack means we would need 405 Mana per second. You now could improve your Mana leech (costing 5 points, which is a lot, and wouldn't even be enough) + go all in "-x mana" stat wise. Which would again cost damage.

So, the only "real" solution would be to play without Multistrike + taking at least one "-x mana". Maybe that wouldn't even feel so bad because of the Attack Speed of Berseker, idk.

But i personally never feelt the need for more damage. Before i sacrifice Multistrike for damage, i would sacrifice it for defense -> taking Chieftain and having max Endurance Charges all the time.

So, tldr: it's doable, but i don't like the solutions/consequenzes.
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 2 juin 2019 20:19:26
Just copy&paste myself from the champion reveal thread:

So, nothing changed beside some 50% dmg gain buff on a node only masochists take, a 25% instant healpot for the other group of sado-masochists, changed the melee nodes to attack nodes that one can pick bow/wanderer champion (lulz) and even nerfed the last useless aurabot node none played to 40% stages but now with 0,1% rege instead of 0,5%

I start to think that they started with chieftain/berserker/slayer the first 3 days, got themselves pumped up with bottles of coffee and aspirin, but then at day 4 when gladiator/champion came in line, they just printed the nodes and threw darts on them, which they randomly nerfed or buffed by a random number they rolled with dices.
So if we go Chieftain and we ditch multistrike, could we then go for this Elder helm mod,

(23–25)% increased Area Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Concentrated Effect,

and then go Kaom's Heart? Or something else maybe another 6link setup?
"
Chuntsy a écrit :
So if we go Chieftain and we ditch multistrike, could we then go for this Elder helm mod,

(23–25)% increased Area Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Concentrated Effect,

and then go Kaom's Heart? Or something else maybe another 6link setup?

You could go Oni with chieftan. There's enough regen to offset Her Embrace. You get a full 6L and Kaom's, but you'll want to convert to fire and just skip the endurance charge nodes. Losing cold damage sucks more than a conditional 21% more damage (from charges under perfect circumstances) against bosses without adds. Endurance charge generation on kill is easy to get, and ggg said most on kill effects will work with the statue league mechanic. It would take an OP new support gem for slow attacks and a change in leech/on hit mechanics to be worth dropping multistrike (and then you'd go burn prolif or something).

ps i think you can get the helmet with immolate as well & -9 fire res to nearby mobs. still not worth it.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 2 juin 2019 22:48:25
Thank you so much for the work you put in to showing the progression of the items and explaining the differences between the tiers. It's what I've always wanted from guides.

I don't usually play melee and I feel like reading this has given me a real solid base going into the league.
"
dragonpowi a écrit :
the new Chieftain should be good also if you remove multistrike.

why remove multistrike?
"
buttcommander a écrit :
"
dragonpowi a écrit :

why remove multistrike?

because you have 35% to get 1 endurance charge everytime you use a fire skill with chieftain, but with multistrike this only work with the first hit but your tectonic will consume endurance charge for all 3 hit. So you will be consuming way more endurance than generating.
"
buttcommander a écrit :
"
dragonpowi a écrit :

why remove multistrike?

That's only for the Chieftain + Tectonic Slam combo and only if you want to have maximum endurance Charges for defense all the time. If not, you can still use Multistrike.

And we still have to wait for the Patchnotes and Gem changes to plan correctly.

"
moggy006 a écrit :
Thank you so much for the work you put in to showing the progression of the items and explaining the differences between the tiers. It's what I've always wanted from guides.

I'm glad you like it!
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 3 juin 2019 19:53:03
Hi! Relatively new player, and am currently leveling this build according to your guide. I was wondering what to do about mana gain - I seem to be bleeding it now and am way too dependent on heavy flask use. When I add Hatred /switch from Smite what do you recommend? Thanks, and sorry if this question is answered in your guide and I missed it.
Dernière édition par Trebax, le 4 juin 2019 05:14:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires