[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Do I use the Blood or the Sand stance with Blood and Sand?
Is it me? or it there to many spells for the skillbar?
"
kekemeke a écrit :
Hello guys, can some1 give me some advice bout foils?
Best way to craft them?
Cuz in HC foils(good t3) price like 6ex+ (i have currency for 1 foil, but...).

And nice build btw :).

Buy white Jewelled Foil (I usually buy ilvl 86 as they are really cheap). You will need TONS of alteration orbs and regals/scourings.

You want to aim for T1/T2 rolls of:

#% Increased physical damage [Merciless or Tyrannical]
#% Increased physical damage + accuracy [Dictator's or Emperor's]
Adds # to # physical damage to attacks [Flaring or Tempered]

If you hit one of these, you use regal orb:

Scenario 1: you hit a very good T1/T2/T3 roll of [attack speed] or [adds # to # physical damage to attacks] or [incresed physical damage] (depending on your first roll) - you are done, congrats on 3-4ex worth rare base.

Scenario 2: you hit a bad second roll, but now you have a rare weapon which you can still use orb of annulment on. If you annul the bad stat, you now have a rare weapon with one perfect T1/T2 roll with 5 open prefix/suffix slots and you can begin finishing it. If you hit your good roll.... you have to start from the beggining. :)
Dernière édition par Patryko, le 1 juil. 2019 12:07:21
Can i ask if someone hasn't already? I played Tectonic Slam Juggernaut last season and Razor of The Seventh Sun was a staple of the build, the only reason i could possibly fathom not to use would be because of accuracy issues in this build vs Juggernaut but the swords have the same bonus 40% :) could you please clarify? as they're as strong if not stronger than the T3 options you've listed and they cost roughly 1c :D

Dernière édition par StabbersMcgee, le 1 juil. 2019 18:15:22
"
Patryko a écrit :
"
kekemeke a écrit :
Best way to craft them?

Buy white Jewelled Foil (I usually buy ilvl 86 as they are really cheap). You will need TONS of alteration orbs and regals/scourings.

Scenario 1: you hit a very good T1/T2/T3 roll of [attack speed] or [adds # to # physical damage to attacks] or [incresed physical damage] (depending on your first roll) - you are done, congrats on 3-4ex worth rare base.

Scenario 2: you hit a bad second roll, but now you have a rare weapon which you can still use orb of annulment on. If you annul the bad stat, you now have a rare weapon with one perfect T1/T2 roll with 5 open prefix/suffix slots and you can begin finishing it. If you hit your good roll.... you have to start from the beggining. :)

yeah, used that way - lost 2ex and max what i got from that, t3 %phys :)
now i think, better way is farm currency and buy, or just drop it(RNG)
"
kekemeke a écrit :
"
Patryko a écrit :
"
kekemeke a écrit :
Best way to craft them?

On the contrary, I crafted both of my foils for around 3ex and 2 or 3 extra ones which I sold for 2-3ex each. I just like the crafting part of the game and accept the RNG factor in it :)
Dernière édition par Patryko, le 2 juil. 2019 04:26:58
"
kekemeke a écrit :

T2 flat phys is a guaranteed mod you can vendor craft tho.

If you have a weapon with a flat phys roll, the vendor recipe scours it to a one-mod magic item with flat phys 1 tier higher, so T4 --> T3; T3 --> T2. It goes as far as T2, if you try to craft over a T1/2, the recipe fails.

SO good, but not excellent, weapons can be made by just using the vendor recipe to get a single mod T2 flat, then using a regal. If the regal hits something good at T1/2 (e.g. IAS), you're already good for metacrafting. If it doesn't, you just get another flat T2 from vendor and go again. This is imo a cheaper way to make a decent start than alt spamming. Although will never give you a mirror worthy item, ofc, since flat T2 is just "acceptable" I guess.

This is also how the sausage is made in SSFBTW, since you can't go to poe.trade for your weapons, so the ability to get guaranteed single-mod T2 flat phys weapons is quite relevant.

The vendor craft, for the record, is: any weapon w/ flat phys up to T3 (other mods don't matter and get scoured anyway) + 1 Aug + 1 Granite Flask (any rarity, any quality).
Dernière édition par rurt, le 2 juil. 2019 04:45:02
"
FaZePaddle a écrit :
My build is not working I keep dying in tier 10-12 maps. Here is my pastebin if you guys can check it out and tell me what to do with my build and how I can improve it. Thank you guys!

https://pastebin.com/Bii9B0V6

The Abyssus, in conjunction with no way (I think) to maintain endurance charges and a manual cast IC will get you killed really fast. See below on endurance.

I find Flesh and Stone works really well in conjunction with Blood and Sand. You not only get Blind in Sand stance, freeing up a support slot, you also get a 10% reduction in ranged damage received. And when in Blood you get a really nice damage boost for boss fights. But you need enough recovery to run an extra aura. To get that...

You should think about Warlord's Mark in place of Poacher's, for the leech as well as the endurance charges. Poacher's is more offensive. Warlord's is more defensive, and right now you're saying you need more defense.

I actually switched to Consecrated Path from Tect Slam. It's a slightly different play style with a bit less range, but it doesn't consume endurance charges so you can keep them up without any trouble. With Cons Path you are up close and personal, but with Warlord's to keep up leech and endurance, and Blind from whatever source, it makes the build MUCH tankier over all. Right now the only thing that's killing me is Chaos damage.

Your CWDT gem set-ups don't make sense to me (looking at your character profile). e.g. your IC is too high for the CWDT, and you have Vulnerability as a second curse on the same CWDT, but it's also too high. (Maybe you have a way to get a second curse?) You have a second CWDT that is also doing nothing, so that's two gem slots that are wasted? To get a solid CWDT set-up, you could go with something like a CWDT 12, IC 14, Steelskin 16.

I've never used the Rage mechanic, but I doubt the Rage gem by itself, without some of the other Berserker tools, will allow you to make effective use of Berserk. That's just a guess, but I would test it.

You might want to think about Combustion in your 6L blue socket.

CHeers

Dernière édition par GreyLensman, le 2 juil. 2019 10:12:00
"
ChrillePan a écrit :
Do I use the Blood or the Sand stance with Blood and Sand?

Sand is good for mapping and Blood for bosses.
"
Sebbe a écrit :
Is it me? or it there to many spells for the skillbar?

You can run the auras through the action bar to start them, but then move them off. You only need the things that you use all the time on the bar.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires