[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
a2b12 a écrit :
Hey there, thanks for the awesome guide.

May I ask you guys on here for a quick character check?

I would like to know what you guys think could / should be the next steps.
Currently I am thinking about rerolling another charatcer, because to me it doesnt seem, like I can even get all the watchstones with this build, since i am dying to every boss in one shots. The green nightmare, a good corruptuon on the amulet or even headhunter wont change that I guess. Even linking up my chest won't do too much I guess... I really enjoy the mapping with this ranger tho :P

Please try it with Increased Critical Strikes instead of Mirage Archer in the bow. It'll feel much better. As mentioned quite a lot, this is a high crit build. If you're under 60% base crit without power charges by maps. YOU AIN'T CRITTIN BOI!
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Levelling Tree variants, these are only rough guides based on how I levelled this league with:
No.1 - No Taming, Opus (Only Harp), Lioneye's Fall, Green Nightmare, Watcher's Eye
No.2 - Lioneye's Fall & Green Dream/Nightmare Acquired
No.3 - All Gear
No 4.- Raider Variant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vMop83tj6M
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Should I buy Dying Sun or The Green Nightmare?

Hello, pretty good build to clear but I'm struggling at bosses/metamorphs, any tips on which gear to upgrade first for maximum dps ? I'll try to put barrage support instead of ice shot on bosses
I seem to catch little degens everywhere (whether from metamorphs, boss arenas or just map mods), I'm not real sure that damage on full life is active enough to warrant it -- am I missing something?

"
Loaded44 a écrit :

Hello, pretty good build to clear but I'm struggling at bosses/metamorphs, any tips on which gear to upgrade first for maximum dps ? I'll try to put barrage support instead of ice shot on bosses

I think it kinda depends on what tier maps youre clearing right now. Your life rolls are all super low so you might just not be able to get damage off cause you're dying too fast. That said, probably flask\rings\quiver. Lionseye's fall also was a huge (25%) dps boost for me, if you don't have it already
Really enjoying the build so far,just one question.

Since its start of the season and Im short on currency,what would you say is prio/in which order should I buy the items?
"
seandigs a écrit :
I seem to catch little degens everywhere (whether from metamorphs, boss arenas or just map mods), I'm not real sure that damage on full life is active enough to warrant it -- am I missing something?

"
Loaded44 a écrit :

I think it kinda depends on what tier maps youre clearing right now. Your life rolls are all super low so you might just not be able to get damage off cause you're dying too fast. That said, probably flask\rings\quiver. Lionseye's fall also was a huge (25%) dps boost for me, if you don't have it already

Yeah you're missing an Elder / Conqueror 18-20 Life Gained for Each Enemy Hit By Your Attacks to counter the gloomfang and keep you on full life all the time.

With your roll you're losing 25 life on each enemy hit by your attacks, with +4 chain that's like 50 enemies, so 1250 life, with the elder ring and hyrri's you'll gain more than losing, with decent rolls you can gain about 1000 hp per shot
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 19 déc. 2019 20:48:06
"
Sartherus a écrit :
Really enjoying the build so far,just one question.

Since its start of the season and Im short on currency,what would you say is prio/in which order should I buy the items?

The new levelling tree videos accommodate for lack of gear and are in order of what to get, check them, also the section TipsForLevelling has a bit about gear and which to upgrade. The large images from the 3.8 video help too.
"
Loaded44 a écrit :

you can swap out chain for hypothermia or cold penetration, that'll help on single target. or swapping out Ice Shot and Chain for Barrage Mirage Archer, that works too
Hey, so i have a 6l opus and hyrris demise. I was using scourge arrow like an idiot and just swapped to barrage. I'm not sure what supports i want with it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires