[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Dernière édition par Kurokâ, le 20 déc. 2019 07:04:29
Anybody suggest a good method to get a Lioneye's Fall in SSF?
What do you think about Farrul's Fur instead of Hyrri's Ire. Since this league the Ire is quite insanely costly it wont hurt spending a bit more for Farruls, it has life and crit in the aspect buff plus charge generation. I will lose some flat cold and dodge but I think its worth it. What do you think? :-)
"
burender5 a écrit :
What do you think about Farrul's Fur instead of Hyrri's Ire. Since this league the Ire is quite insanely costly it wont hurt spending a bit more for Farruls, it has life and crit in the aspect buff plus charge generation. I will lose some flat cold and dodge but I think its worth it. What do you think? :-)

I tried it with Farruls in standard. I found it alright, but I have power and frenzy generation anyways, it Did allow me to switch out assassin's mark for elemental weakness(I do have a 1.8% crit hatred watchers eye though too)

I found Farruls a lil more useful for when using a shaped bow with double damage rolls where you can forego points on the tree for jewel sockets.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
greenimp77 a écrit :

Act 6 mud flats kill the unique in that zone. She drops the lion divination card
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
greenimp77 a écrit :

Act 6 mud flats kill the unique in that zone. She drops the lion divination card

OK - heard that farming on a high level toon can reduce the drop rate significantly. Any idea on that?
Hey Synix and friends,

I have a few questions I was curious about. I am sure there's a good explanation for why you use certain things over others. There's just a few I wondered about and hadn't seen an in-depth explanation yet. I did read the guide and nearly every comment, but I could have missed some.

If I hate blink arrow, is there another skill that can be used in the same way? Smoke mine isn't bad and got used to that while leveling. I just feel like the delay on arrow gets me one shot on certain boss encounters. The timing just feels glitchy. Any recommendation here for better movement skills to try with this build?

That (sort of) leads into part of my next question. Endless Munitions v Fast and Deadly...does the extra arrow here offset that huge DPS boost from Fast and deadly with this build? are both viable? This could also help movement with blink in encounters feel a bit smoother perhaps on top of the big dmg increase? Is this merely a play-style choice?

Steelskin vs Immortal call?

Late game do you personally, ultimately prefer the Far Shot or PB variant? PB seems to make a lot more sense for bossing because it's hard to stay at a decent range in a lot of them.

Scourge arrow seems a pain, swapping weapons is easy but amulet swap is something I don't care for. Have you found it necessary to really phase the latest game? It seems if that was the case before, with new boss beefiness that would really be a concern here.....Perhaps Barrage Support (with an update) will ultimately scale well enough with min/max gear and maintaining the freeze/chill potential on most bosses? Right now running the ice shot single target setup and feels okay on low-mid tier maps with my current gear. Just a bit worried I'll have to go to SA and item swap later on just to keep it relevant. Also, is it still your recommendation to switch to Ice bite over DOFL until getting green nightmare? That may help me a bit...

Thanks for the guide and all the good feedback here. I really appreciate it!

"
AbrownMN a écrit :
Hey Synix and friends,

I have a few questions I was curious about. I am sure there's a good explanation for why you use certain things over others. There's just a few I wondered about and hadn't seen an in-depth explanation yet. I did read the guide and nearly every comment, but I could have missed some.

If I hate blink arrow, is there another skill that can be used in the same way? Smoke mine isn't bad and got used to that while leveling. I just feel like the delay on arrow gets me one shot on certain boss encounters. The timing just feels glitchy. Any recommendation here for better movement skills to try with this build?

That (sort of) leads into part of my next question. Endless Munitions v Fast and Deadly...does the extra arrow here offset that huge DPS boost from Fast and deadly with this build? are both viable? This could also help movement with blink in encounters feel a bit smoother perhaps on top of the big dmg increase? Is this merely a play-style choice?

Late game do you personally, ultimately prefer the Far Shot or PB variant? PB seems to make a lot more sense for bossing because it's hard to stay at a decent range in a lot of them.

Scourge arrow seems a pain, swapping weapons is easy but amulet swap is something I don't care for. Have you found it necessary to really phase the latest game? It seems if that was the case before, with new boss beefiness that would really be a concern here.....Perhaps Barrage Support (with an update) will ultimately scale well enough with min/max gear and maintaining the freeze/chill potential on most bosses? Right now running the ice shot single target setup and feels okay on low-mid tier maps with my current gear. Just a bit worried I'll have to go to SA and item swap later on just to keep it relevant. Also, is it still your recommendation to switch to Ice bite over DOFL until getting green nightmare? That may help me a bit...

Dash or Flash Dash are good options. I don't like Blink Arrow either.

I've been running Endless Munitions, but since I only have 2 projectiles, they fork and I end up completely missing small bosses. The arrow shoot past either side of the mob (using Ice Shot, no Barrage support). It's really frustrating. So I am planning to swap to Fast and Deadly until I get a 3rd projectile. It will help on single target I believe, but clear speed will probably take a hit.

I use Steelskin - immortal call dampens incoming damage by ~35%, wheres as Steelskin absorbs 70% of incoming data. Steelskin seems better when using it with a high level CWDT. Immortal Call may be better if you stick to a low level CWDT.

I've been running PB. I unspec'd it last night for a few maps to try out and I noticed a huge slowdown in kill speed.

Dernière édition par greenimp77, le 20 déc. 2019 10:55:28
Hi, not sure about others, but I hate blink arrow quite a lot, that delay killed me so many times and the quick change of place does not feel really good. I am using exclusively Dash from leveling to the endgame. Therefore I see no need for Fast and Deadly.

Lategame I see no need to choose between PB or Far Shot, I use both. I am in range and in melee for boss kills, that requires a lot of movement though, but with dash and some decent movement speed I have no problems at all.

I also do not use scourge arrow, I find that skill not enjoyable. I use single weapon and for bossing and Metamorphs I swap Barrage support with Chain support. I am breezing through t10s.
"
"
AbrownMN wrote:
Hey Synix and friends,

"

Hi, not sure about others, but I hate blink arrow quite a lot, that delay killed me so many times and the quick change of place does not feel really good. I am using exclusively Dash from leveling to the endgame. Therefore I see no need for Fast and Deadly.

Lategame I see no need to choose between PB or Far Shot, I use both. I am in range and in melee for boss kills, that requires a lot of movement though, but with dash and some decent movement speed I have no problems at all.

I also do not use scourge arrow, I find that skill not enjoyable. I use single weapon and for bossing and Metamorphs I swap Barrage support with Chain support. I am breezing through t10s.

Forgot to quote.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires