[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Can I play this with a lioneye's glare? I already have it sixlinked
"
Rottenbeer a écrit :
Can I play this with a lioneye's glare? I already have it sixlinked

You can you'll just crit a lot less so it won't feel as nice unless you use Inspiration, and maybe a Pure Talent linked to Shadow wheel, the 1.8% Hatred Watcher's Eye will also be far more useful.

That or if you can vaal for increased crit chance implicit (but I'd avoid that until you got spareS)

I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 19 déc. 2019 13:26:24
"
Hoosier a écrit :
Loving this build so far. Yes, a bit squishy. But I am hardly getting hit and most meta bosses and map bosses are getting DPS'd down so quickly and or getting perma frozen.

Some people seem to be having issues with single target bossing. I think barrage support at close range was the answer for me. It's making the difference for me.

Also I've addressed my mana issues by anointing Essense Sap...and if you don't want to give up the popular Throatseeker anoint, you can just swap for a Divine mana flask with Enduring mod for about 6 seconds of what seems like unlimited mana per use.

Thanks for the guide! Trivializing maps after switching from Explosive Arrow + Siege Ballistas (underwhelming).

You'll find it less squishy when you get the Elder "18-20 Life Gained for Each Enemy Hit By Your Attacks" ring
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Really rockin now thru maps, grabbed Taming ring, le heup ring, demise, and gloomfang. Even with only 6 life gained per hit gloomfang hasn't even come close to killing me yet.

Still using Tabula tho and only a 4 link Death's Harp, but so far I'm great to go.

What about removing chain and adding in slower projectiles for bosses? Makes my ice shot tooltip DPS jump from like 75k to over 100k.
Hey there, thanks for the awesome guide.

May I ask you guys on here for a quick character check?

I would like to know what you guys think could / should be the next steps.
Currently I am thinking about rerolling another charatcer, because to me it doesnt seem, like I can even get all the watchstones with this build, since i am dying to every boss in one shots. The green nightmare, a good corruptuon on the amulet or even headhunter wont change that I guess. Even linking up my chest won't do too much I guess... I really enjoy the mapping with this ranger tho :P
Why do you take claw nodes? soul rake and claws of hawk?
"
Why do you take claw nodes? soul rake and claws of hawk?

For Lioneye's Fall gem, it turns all melee and melee weapon nodes into bow damage
I absolutly love this build
What quiver should i use until i can get hyrri's demise ? Thanks
"
Jehosul a écrit :
What quiver should i use until i can get hyrri's demise ? Thanks

Hyrri's bite during levelling, then a rare. I used till level 70

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires