[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
mekro2 a écrit :
Hey man, having a lot of fun with this build. I am having a lot of mana issues though. What do you recommend for solving that issue? - Mana rings?

Thanks

You can always fit in the reworked Inspiration Support somewhere in your 6l.
At 20: 34% reduced mana cost of supported skills, 35% more elemental dmg and 40% crit chance after 5 shots. After using 800 mana on supported skills charges expire and u have to get em back by using the skill 5 times again.
hey,
thanks for the build so far. The clearspeed is insane. Despite my gear looks really good allready ( i have 20 ex debt:P ) iam struggling a lot on singletarget damage. My Scourgearrow underperforms compared to ice shot on bosses. Iam trying to get as much flat ele as possible but is there anything essential iam missing

and what iam also missing is the understanding why starkonias is better than rats nest. is it because of the life roll ?
"
everdream2k a écrit :
and what iam also missing is the understanding why starkonias is better than rats nest. is it because of the life roll ?

Yeah getting 100 life in a build with so many uniques lacking in life is helpful
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
everdream2k a écrit :

Yeah getting 100 life in a build with so many uniques lacking in life is helpful
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
everdream2k a écrit :

Do I need a 1.8% Crit Watchers Eye?
No, but it will make the build feel a lot nicer, if you do not have one, take King of the Hill earlier. You wanna have 60-70% base crit without Watchers eye, 85-95% with.

Are these stats your saying here still relevant cuz without watchers eye im only at like 66% crit chance and with around 78%?
Dernière édition par Exzentrile, le 19 déc. 2019 08:45:02
"
Victtorius a écrit :
"
Dub88 a écrit :
How on earth do you generate frenzy charges with this build?! What am I missing....

I'm wondering that too, unless this build doesn't?

Right now I run ice bite, but when I replace it with chain, and no ice bite for bossing too of course, then what? So many frenzy nodes on the tree also, isn't it waste of points?
//Oh nevermind, it's from Green nightmare jewel!

Ug....thank you. Could not figure it out.
"
Exzentrile a écrit :
Do I need a 1.8% Crit Watchers Eye?
No, but it will make the build feel a lot nicer, if you do not have one, take King of the Hill earlier. You wanna have 60-70% base crit without Watchers eye, 85-95% with.

Are these stats your saying here still relevant cuz without watchers eye im only at like 66% crit chance and with around 78%?

An unveiled mod for flasks from Mastermind is crit chance during flask effect and a 21/20 Inc Crit Gem should do it. Oh and Power Charges
Loving this build so far. Yes, a bit squishy. But I am hardly getting hit and most meta bosses and map bosses are getting DPS'd down so quickly and or getting perma frozen.

Some people seem to be having issues with single target bossing. I think barrage support at close range was the answer for me. It's making the difference for me.

Also I've addressed my mana issues by anointing Essense Sap...and if you don't want to give up the popular Throatseeker anoint, you can just swap for a Divine mana flask with Enduring mod for about 6 seconds of what seems like unlimited mana per use.

Thanks for the guide! Trivializing maps after switching from Explosive Arrow + Siege Ballistas (underwhelming).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires