[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
RiseAgainst8618 a écrit :
Guys I'm really wanting to make this but i keep being told it isn't viable.. Will this actually be good for this leagues mechanic? or is the single target too low?

Considering I've been doing this build for 5 leagues now. I'd say it's pretty viable, most who have issues seem to be from quite minor things or just a misunderstanding of mechanics.

You can also watch my daily build log videos to see for yourself.

Then again it's my guide so don't just trust my word for it

Here's a list of those doing this build on poe.ninja showing how just viable it is (and none of them are max geared by a long shot)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Hyrris-Demise,Gloomfang&skill=Ice-Shot&sort=dps
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 17 déc. 2019 22:01:59
Hey I just got my two first ex of the league and was wondering what to prioritize in terms of purchase. I'm using a tabula, a death's HARP, hyrri's bite, and wasn't sure what to focus on what big budget item i should target first, don't have any of the jewels, no taming, no hyrri's ire, and none of the upgrade prophecies for the weapon. Thanks in advance.
"
leonardinhoc a écrit :
Hey I just got my two first ex of the league and was wondering what to prioritize in terms of purchase. I'm using a tabula, a death's HARP, hyrri's bite, and wasn't sure what to focus on what big budget item i should target first, don't have any of the jewels, no taming, no hyrri's ire, and none of the upgrade prophecies for the weapon. Thanks in advance.

Personally I go in this order
Harp with a 125% phys roll and 50% crit implicit, then get the prophecy and upgrade.
Hyrri's second to upgrade. The added flat damage from stats begins to mount up by about level 70
Lioneye's Fall
Elder Ring with 18-20 Life Gained For Each Enemy Hit By Your Attacks.

Do NOT use Gloomfang until Elder ring is done

Then get Gloomfang, if you don't have the Elder, skip this till you do

Taming next to get the 120% increased ele from Demise and upto 40% res.

Green Dream / Nightmare next

Watcher's Eye last.

I'll add this to the FAQ
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Would you get the flasks after or before the Watcher's Eye? Asking since Dying Sun can be pretty expensive as well.
This build needs a lot of work.. ice-shot is pretty bad, I have no clue how you guys are managing to kill any single target boss..
what do you think about the 1.8m damage setup that guy is using for ice shot vs yours?

Ice shot
Inspiration
Elemental Damage with attacks
Cold Penetration
Added Cold Damage
Hypothermia
"
BilliMaster23 a écrit :
This build needs a lot of work.. ice-shot is pretty bad, I have no clue how you guys are managing to kill any single target boss..

Dude, you can have Barrage in your other link. Ice shot for clearing, barrage for single target. Ez pz.
"
leonardinhoc a écrit :
Would you get the flasks after or before the Watcher's Eye? Asking since Dying Sun can be pretty expensive as well.

Flasks first cos most are cheap. Dying sun is more QoL than anything cos +2 arrows is awesome
Im just wondering if its worth to get hyrri's ire 5 Link first then 6 Link later? for SA set. 3 EX for 5 L, 9+ EX for 6L
Hello, any idea if raider would be similar and more tankier? I'm dying a lot on metamorph in red map :@

Thinking about getting a neck +1 all dexterity gem with crit multi and attack elemental damage it gives much more dps for single target. So it would also us to swap that shit ring with life on hit for a much better dps ring.

Clear speed will be probably really decent anyway with chain support without the neck and deadeye. Avatar of slaugther will easily replace tailwind if we take 2 frenzy node on tree.
Looking for advise thank you :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires