[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
afgusto a écrit :

First of all 5-link your Opus or even better, look for investing into a six-link. Opus is dirt cheap now, I think it's less than an exalt - you can easily get it by flipping random currency to bot vendors. That should be your priority number 1 - you will link Barrage and your ST DPS will be good. This priority includes all 20/20 gems as well - that applies both to Ice Shot and Barrage setups. Hit me up in-game, I can give you a few 20/20 gems.

Priority number 2 - Elder ring (they are insanely cheap right now) and AM ring - anything with lvl 10-12 with some resists will do. CoH setup sucks since you cannot reliably proc it on bosses.

Priority number 3 - Fractal Thoughts with max roll, it's just simply too good not to use it if you can manage your STR/DEX. Hit me up again, I have one laying around.

Priority number 4 - If you can manage your resists (max cold), get Wise Oak. Also get Atziris Promise, it will greatly boost your DPS until you can get Cinderswallow with crit and Dying Sun.

And from there just follow the build and check poe.ninja, you can learn a lot by just looking up different builds.

Ty for the reply!

Just wanna point out that I'm using a 6link Chin Sol as a weapon swap and I have the single target Ice Shot setup in there. Hyrri's Ire has the 6link setup for clear - I use it when I swap to Opus.

That being said, I will try out swapping the single target Ice Shot for Barrage, I even have the 25% phys to cold gloves for it as it was recommended.

Yea I forgot that CoH setup is shit for bosses... Ty for reminding me lol

I'll focus on the AM ring, 20/20 gems, Cinderswallow and Fractal Thoughts for now. Will hit you up ingame :)

Thanks!

Dernière édition par Satko147, le 27 mars 2020 05:32:49
"
aetherr a écrit :
How early would you say delving deeper than 120 is a possibility, and how would kintsugi factor in, im thinking about more defenses than dodge/evasion stacking

but im not sure if the build has more than that and CwDT immortal call

just feels like i get slapped a little too hard with at the moment

I would say you can delve further once you have Elder Ring and Hyrri's Ire and maybe Delve 250+ with 6L and 20 or 21/20 gems,

I got down to about 500 without much issue, except not having Corrupted Blood implicit jewel
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
knuspergnom a écrit :

just got this bow dropped like it is :)

is it good for this build,to me it looks better than OPUS(?), plus i could craft 40% crit multi when rare enemy is nearby or 10% chance of double damage

the attack speed is also insane

thinking of trying it out.

currently running an ED build, budget ~40 ex, so no real limit there

i like bow build, tried out scion ele hit (did a long poe break), but it isnt good anymore sadly

any feedback if that bow is good?

Tbh man, for this build not so much. If you're running cold ele hit it might be. But it's lacking a few key stats like dex stacking, crit chance (the biggest one) double damage/socketed gems deal 20% more attack
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Anyone use fractal thoughts helm in this build? What are the pros and cons. Thanks
"
apolashu a écrit :
Anyone use fractal thoughts helm in this build? What are the pros and cons. Thanks

Some have, you get more crit multi so more damage, about 40-50% increased elemental damage based on the amount of Dex we'll have, but a lot less life

This build sits around 110-120 Int, which is 22-24 life from helm, Starkonja's gives upto 100. So HP you lose a fuck tonne.
Are there any updates to the skill tree or is it still the one posted?
"
DarkenX a écrit :
Are there any updates to the skill tree or is it still the one posted?

It's the one posted, the new cluster jewels there was only a couple I saw that'd make a difference (and even then I havent played this league due to reasons to know which points to drop in their place)
Is it really possible as a league starter? It looks expensive. How much did it cost?
"
달자씨 a écrit :
Is it really possible as a league starter? It looks expensive. How much did it cost?

Very cheap if you get most items yourself, but to buy every piece
Main Components
200pDPS roll Opus 50% Implicit - 2ex atm for a near perfect

Yoke of Suffering - 8c Near perfect Gloomfang - 25c

Hyrri's Demise - Prophecy is 20c, or decent rolled Demise is about 15c corrupted
Hyrri's Ire 6L - 4.5ex

Jewels:
Lioneye's Fall 14c
Green Dream 135c - Blessing of Chayula is 20c to make Green Nightmare
Searching Eye Jewels is where you can spend a lot
Crit Watcher's Eye is the last one you get cos it's upto 20ex or so

Flasks:
Dying Sun 75c
15% Atziri's 30c
Thanks for your superbe guide. I've been following it since 3.9.

I've been wondering why you would not use Green Nightmare in 3.10?

I'm about to acquire it, and you mentioned there's possibly something better.
Dernière édition par Bouhrzouf, le 29 mars 2020 09:20:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires