[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Melloi a écrit :
Would a two socket Tombfist work well with this build? Also wondering if getting a Assassin's Mark curse on hit ring would be better than linking it with Frostbomb and HoI

To get as assassins mark on hit ring with elder life gain on hit you'd need the mixed influence ones, if you can afford it. Go for it if you like.

Two socket tombfist will work fine, the maim and intimidate is free damage and flat ele is always good, and crit multi.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
zhenghe1992 a écrit :

This is my current setup but the output damage for ice shot is just around 120k
i'm struggling to get 600k like you Synix, any suggestion?

My HP is 3k3 and my character lvl is 87. Thank you, your build is still amazing.

I just checked your character sheet, Chain support is not needed on Scourge, Scourge arrows pierce, the rest ill get back to you on
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
K guys, if I wanted to compliment my Ice Arrow with a 6L ensnaring arrow totem, what should i support it with?
Blind-Knockback(I actually like it this league)-Culling-Bonechill?
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :

I'll have to retest but I do think I've been able to shock Shaper before, might have been using Yoke of Suffering for the Elemental Damage can Shock roll though

Yea that might be it, from my testing it is almost impossible to get enough lightning damage to shock shaper. I think taming shines the best with lightning arrow for 100% inc elemental damage.

with yoke it might work. Gloom fang non-chaos as -chaos doesn't really work for bosses, as like I said, it is unrealistic to sustain chained damage. I understand poping Vaal breach and such to boost damage, essentially bursting boss down. but for players with lower damage who cant burst down or fight is very long with invulnerable phases, no adds. a different amulet might be better.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Dernière édition par Aquarism, le 28 déc. 2019 12:28:51
"
"
zhenghe1992 a écrit :

My HP is 3k3 and my character lvl is 87. Thank you, your build is still amazing.

I just checked your character sheet, Chain support is not needed on Scourge, Scourge arrows pierce, the rest ill get back to you on

The chain support is just to swap with barrage support to deal with boss since my Ice Shot isn't good against bosses. I barely use Scourge Arrows cuz it has channeling time but my character must be moving continously to survive. Now i'm have a tough time running red maps, Boss like Malachai at Core Map is un-killable for me. BTW thank you for your reply.
"
zhenghe1992 a écrit :
"
"
zhenghe1992 a écrit :

The chain support is just to swap with barrage support to deal with boss since my Ice Shot isn't good against bosses. I barely use Scourge Arrows cuz it has channeling time but my character must be moving continously to survive. Now i'm have a tough time running red maps, Boss like Malachai at Core Map is un-killable for me. BTW thank you for your reply.

Core Map will be a bit difficult as you're using an upgraded bow with only 40% implicit (get it to 50% please) then the prophecy, 6L Harp or 5L Opus, not a 5L Harp :P, becuase you do not have an Elder Life Gained for Each Enemy Hit By Your Attacks ring I would also probably not use Gloomfang, if you can get one, get a Yoke of Suffering, if not a good rare would do.
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 28 déc. 2019 13:53:11
Hey There, using this build and just wondering now that we have been into the league for a while, what is the Best Single Target DPS option for a no WS setup?
And if there any changes i could make to the core gem links to help with the single target, it's the only part that i've been struggling with, large part for my lack of knowledge on a lot of things, but wondering if something can help like ensnaring arrow totem, or something of the sort, any tip is welcome!
"
Arganista a écrit :
Hey There, using this build and just wondering now that we have been into the league for a while, what is the Best Single Target DPS option for a no WS setup?
And if there any changes i could make to the core gem links to help with the single target, it's the only part that i've been struggling with, large part for my lack of knowledge on a lot of things, but wondering if something can help like ensnaring arrow totem, or something of the sort, any tip is welcome!
it seems to be that for quite a few, (which is something I'll add to the op is that barrage support instead of chain works and doesn't require conversion shenangigans.

I'll test it and add a video in a bit as I got this character done and decided to roll an ele hit Scion. From my conversation with aqualism, using yoke of suffering might end up being your best bet for single target due to gloomfangs inherent single target downside
"
Arganista a écrit :
it seems to be that for quite a few, (which is something I'll add to the op is that barrage support instead of chain works and doesn't require conversion shenangigans.

I'll test it and add a video in a bit as I got this character done and decided to roll an ele hit Scion. From my conversation with aqualism, using yoke of suffering might end up being your best bet for single target due to gloomfangs inherent single target downside
"
"
Arganista a écrit :

Thanks for the fast answer, so what would you advice as a 6L Gem Setup for the chest Single target wise? sry for the noobish questions, first bow build*

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires