[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Kami990 a écrit :
Alright can someone check out my char and tell me what's going on? I have spent more on this characters gear than my other 2 combined, and it sucks and is the worst. It is ok against trash but the single target is so terrible it takes me like 1-2 mins to kill t5 map bosses, using whatever skill. I tried barrage support on ice shot, I tried barrage, scourge arrow, everything. While my necro and cyclone slayer with 1-2 ex worth of gear destroy, the necro blows through t16 and the slayer can do t10-12 with ease.

About to give up and sell all my gear but I wanted to check here first. Is there something I'm missing with single target? That is literally the only problem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kami990/characters

Brandonnnnnnnn the level 73 deadeye on metamorph.

Also is there a movement skill you guys recommend? My cyclone and necro are both probably 3x as fast movement speed wise because blink arrow seems to suck and is stuck at 3 sec cd, while leap slam and shield charge can be spammed.

I just finished act 10 I know I have no life/lightning res isn't capped yet, but I'm not having trouble with dying I'm having trouble with being a pea shooter not able to kill most t5 bosses in any remotely decent amount of time despite spending probably 5 ex on gear already

Nevermind solution was to spend a few more ex on gear, doing t12 now, single target is still terrible though
"
Kami990 a écrit :
"
Kami990 a écrit :
Alright can someone check out my char and tell me what's going on? I have spent more on this characters gear than my other 2 combined, and it sucks and is the worst. It is ok against trash but the single target is so terrible it takes me like 1-2 mins to kill t5 map bosses, using whatever skill. I tried barrage support on ice shot, I tried barrage, scourge arrow, everything. While my necro and cyclone slayer with 1-2 ex worth of gear destroy, the necro blows through t16 and the slayer can do t10-12 with ease.

About to give up and sell all my gear but I wanted to check here first. Is there something I'm missing with single target? That is literally the only problem.

Also is there a movement skill you guys recommend? My cyclone and necro are both probably 3x as fast movement speed wise because blink arrow seems to suck and is stuck at 3 sec cd, while leap slam and shield charge can be spammed.

I just finished act 10 I know I have no life/lightning res isn't capped yet, but I'm not having trouble with dying I'm having trouble with being a pea shooter not able to kill most t5 bosses in any remotely decent amount of time despite spending probably 5 ex on gear already

From discussion with others Yoke of Suffering might be the best amulet because of the ele shock and inc damage taken per affliction working amazingly with Taming
not sure what you spent it on as you can get a 6L 195pDps Opus now for 4ex, but first and foremost get yourself "a dishonourable death" prophecy to upgrade your quiver, it'll almost double even triple your damage.

i would personally considering your setup have an ice shot barrage support setup or pure barrage, considering you're running hrimsorrow that's 90% cold conversion anyway so Barrage - Added Cold - Mirage - Ele Damage - Inc Crit - Cold Pen/DoFL/Inspiration might suit you best
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 29 déc. 2019 03:44:49
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
Kami990 a écrit :
"
Kami990 a écrit :

From discussion with others Yoke of Suffering might be the best amulet because of the ele shock and inc damage taken per affliction working amazingly with Taming
not sure what you spent it on as you can get a 6L 195pDps Opus now for 4ex, but first and foremost get yourself "a dishonourable death" prophecy to upgrade your quiver, it'll almost double even triple your damage.

i would personally considering your setup have an ice shot barrage support setup or pure barrage, considering you're running hrimsorrow that's 90% cold conversion anyway so Barrage - Added Cold - Mirage - Ele Damage - Inc Crit - Cold Pen/DoFL/Inspiration might suit you best

I would advice against using Mirage with any barrage type skill. It's inherent attack speed decrease is applied to every single projectile in the salvo instead to just the 1st one, turning it into a joke instead of a skill. Additionally Mirage doesn't change targets mid-salvo. And since it can take it more than 2 secs (even longer if you're usinge Ice Shot + Barrage Support for some reason) to finish shooting, the target can often be dead by the time it fires all the projectiles. If that hapens it will target the exact spot where the target stood, literally shooting the ground. If you wanna test that effect, try it with IS+BS as it's more obvious then.

And @Kami990 - why are you using Ring of Blades and Combat Focus jewels?
The latter I would understand if you were going, popular this league, lightning Wild Strike build. But Ring of Blades? Any run off the mill rare viridian with some alting will be better.

And I'm not even using those. Any Searching Abyssal that doesn't roll wands will be better.
What should i work on next? I dont have the molten shell flask yet.
1) Why is everybody using Flesh & Spirit instead of a nice gripped glove?
2) Why is everybody not using Hyrii's Ire like he recommends in his standard build?
3) 12ex in and this build still gets destroyed, what the f###?!
4) I don't have 6L scourge arrow setup, but the claims that Ice Shot can still do the heavy lifting on bosses is laughable, even while under frost bomb
5) Any good necro/mines builds that are EZ mode this league instead? I may have to liquidate this build for something useful...was fun while it lasted unless somebody has some insightful info for me to build/work on

I'm not sure how to link my character, but it's 'Trippin' on my profile.
"
Dub88 a écrit :
2) Why is everybody not using Hyrii's Ire like he recommends in his standard build?
4) I don't have 6L scourge arrow setup, but the claims that Ice Shot can still do the heavy lifting on bosses is laughable, even while under frost bomb
5) Any good necro/mines builds that are EZ mode this league instead? I may have to liquidate this build for something useful...was fun while it lasted unless somebody has some insightful info for me to build/work on

I think they're using it because I didn't have any gripped gloves that were decent enough so in my videos people just copied them.

Wildwrap 6L was 18c, Hyrri's Ire was 10ex at the time i got it

If you swap your Ice Shot with Barrage support from chain, or just even to hypothermia it'll do a fair chunk.
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
DevonX1 a écrit :
What should i work on next? I dont have the molten shell flask yet.

better gloves, boots, armour. So a few things.
"
cimerea a écrit :

I would advice against using Mirage with any barrage type skill. It's inherent attack speed decrease is applied to every single projectile in the salvo instead to just the 1st one, turning it into a joke instead of a skill. Additionally Mirage doesn't change targets mid-salvo. And since it can take it more than 2 secs (even longer if you're usinge Ice Shot + Barrage Support for some reason) to finish shooting, the target can often be dead by the time it fires all the projectiles. If that hapens it will target the exact spot where the target stood, literally shooting the ground. If you wanna test that effect, try it with IS+BS as it's more obvious then.

Good to know on the Mirage for future reference, I'll playtest it at sometime to confirm and then adjust OP accordingly. Thanks
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
Dub88 a écrit :

I think they're using it because I didn't have any gripped gloves that were decent enough so in my videos people just copied them.

Wildwrap 6L was 18c, Hyrri's Ire was 10ex at the time i got it

If you swap your Ice Shot with Barrage support from chain, or just even to hypothermia it'll do a fair chunk.

Thanks, I'll try Barrage for single target for now until I can 6L scourge arrow setup in Ire. I have 5L I can setup, but I'm not sure if that will be enough. I still need to solve my squishy problem for metamorph and red map bosses.
Stuck here, can't beat most bosses beyond T13, including 4th set of Elderslayers. Nowhere near tanky enough under 4k hp, any ideas?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires