[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Aquarism a écrit :
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :

I'll have to retest but I do think I've been able to shock Shaper before, might have been using Yoke of Suffering for the Elemental Damage can Shock roll though

Yea that might be it, from my testing it is almost impossible to get enough lightning damage to shock shaper. I think taming shines the best with lightning arrow for 100% inc elemental damage.

with yoke it might work. Gloom fang non-chaos as -chaos doesn't really work for bosses, as like I said, it is unrealistic to sustain chained damage. I understand poping Vaal breach and such to boost damage, essentially bursting boss down. but for players with lower damage who cant burst down or fight is very long with invulnerable phases, no adds. a different amulet might be better.

Do you think Yoke or something like Pandemonius is best for single target damage?

I saw the amulet you got for bossing which looks pretty awesome. I'd also be interested in testing something like that out..

Edit: Can confirm that a decent rolled %DMG while leeching feel so much better for bossing and doesn't slow down clear at all. Gloomfang does indeed seem to be ineffective for bossing comparatively.
Dernière édition par AbrownMN, le 28 déc. 2019 16:14:33
"
cimerea a écrit :
K guys, if I wanted to compliment my Ice Arrow with a 6L ensnaring arrow totem, what should i support it with?
Blind-Knockback(I actually like it this league)-Culling-Bonechill?

I'm using a 4L with Bonechill and Unbound Ailments. Can't tell if this is the best use but it does feel nice.
"
Zackdestrow a écrit :
"
cimerea a écrit :
K guys, if I wanted to compliment my Ice Arrow with a 6L ensnaring arrow totem, what should i support it with?

I'm using a 4L with Bonechill and Unbound Ailments. Can't tell if this is the best use but it does feel nice.

I've not tried bonechill but if you would be willing to record how it is I'd love to include it in a variants video (if you're willing that is)
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Arganista a écrit :
"
"
Arganista a écrit :
Hey There, using this build and just wondering now that we have been into the league for a while, what is the Best Single Target DPS option for a no WS setup?
And if there any changes i could make to the core gem links to help with the single target, it's the only part that i've been struggling with, large part for my lack of knowledge on a lot of things, but wondering if something can help like ensnaring arrow totem, or something of the sort, any tip is welcome!
it seems to be that for quite a few, (which is something I'll add to the op is that barrage support instead of chain works and doesn't require conversion shenangigans.

I'll test it and add a video in a bit as I got this character done and decided to roll an ele hit Scion. From my conversation with aqualism, using yoke of suffering might end up being your best bet for single target due to gloomfangs inherent single target downside

Thanks for the fast answer, so what would you advice as a 6L Gem Setup for the chest Single target wise? sry for the noobish questions, first bow build*

By the looks of it most people have had the most success with ice shot - barrage support - Inc crit - added cold - ele damage and hypothermia / damage on full life
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Isn't coldpen better in a singletarget 6L? With Iceshot obviously
Dernière édition par Methodmanx, le 28 déc. 2019 20:25:37
"
Methodmanx a écrit :

Possibly, I'll do some tests and get back to you
"
"
Methodmanx a écrit :

Possibly, I'll do some tests and get back to you

Alright can someone check out my char and tell me what's going on? I have spent more on this characters gear than my other 2 combined, and it sucks and is the worst. It is ok against trash but the single target is so terrible it takes me like 1-2 mins to kill t5 map bosses, using whatever skill. I tried barrage support on ice shot, I tried barrage, scourge arrow, everything. While my necro and cyclone slayer with 1-2 ex worth of gear destroy, the necro blows through t16 and the slayer can do t10-12 with ease.

About to give up and sell all my gear but I wanted to check here first. Is there something I'm missing with single target? That is literally the only problem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kami990/characters

Brandonnnnnnnn the level 73 deadeye on metamorph.

Also is there a movement skill you guys recommend? My cyclone and necro are both probably 3x as fast movement speed wise because blink arrow seems to suck and is stuck at 3 sec cd, while leap slam and shield charge can be spammed.

I just finished act 10 I know I have no life/lightning res isn't capped yet, but I'm not having trouble with dying I'm having trouble with being a pea shooter not able to kill most t5 bosses in any remotely decent amount of time despite spending probably 5 ex on gear already
Dernière édition par Kami990, le 28 déc. 2019 22:16:42
"
"
Zackdestrow a écrit :
"
cimerea a écrit :

I've not tried bonechill but if you would be willing to record how it is I'd love to include it in a variants video (if you're willing that is)

Went with something like this for the time being, cause it's effing hard to roll 3 red 2 green and 1 blue on a gorram sentinel (bad luck with geomancer; still better than running around in tabula). If I ever succeed in getting that socket setup, ima replace blind with bonechill and see what happens.
Truth be told with that little experiment and considering my overall build, now it is a rarity to die to a t7 morph while it was pretty common before. And while knockback doesn't help much against morphs, most of the map bosses have trouble even getting close enough to swing at me, so I'm calling it a win :]
"
Went with something like this for the time being, cause it's effing hard to roll 3 red 2 green and 1 blue on a gorram sentinel (bad luck with geomancer; still better than running around in tabula). If I ever succeed in getting that socket setup, ima replace blind with bonechill and see what happens.
Truth be told with that little experiment and considering my overall build, now it is a rarity to die to a t7 morph while it was pretty common before. And while knockback doesn't help much against morphs, most of the map bosses have trouble even getting close enough to swing at me, so I'm calling it a win :]

Anything that works is good man, after all it's a guide not instructions

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires