[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

I also double posted, weird lol
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Dernière édition par FamilyManZed, le 5 août 2019 15:58:50
One more thing, since we are using brutal restraint jewel, wouldnt it be better to develop our passive tree more around it? I believe, that we are putting it into jewel socket next to the bow circle(king of the hill, master fletcher). If we could fix 5 skill points from somewhere, we would have been able to add forces of nature which gives total 20 dex,30% elemental damage with attack skills,6% ele penetration + bonuses from brutal restraint, in my case 10 additional dex and 20% elemental damage.

Alternatively there is also winter spirit and flash freeze in the range of jewel or even aspect of the lynx/weapon artistry. In my case, if I take flash freeze I will get additional 5% dexterity, any idea which 3 nodes should I drop for it? It should be overall damage increase anyway right? There is so many options I got lost already..

Edit:

Dropping south west corner of our tree(everything south from art of gladiator would give us 10(we can keep fury bols) free passive points which allow us to take winter spirit, flash freeze and forces of nature or aspect of the lynx+weapon artistry instead of forces of nature, costs same amount of points but gives you 2 notables(2x more bonus from restraint) this should be a nice dps boost if u got the right jewel passives, man I wish PoB was updated for this jewel srsly... xD

My version of tree that grants u 4 more notables in jewel radius(in cost of 1 socket, 15%hp and 1 frenzy charge):
Dernière édition par kinga95, le 6 août 2019 12:54:34
"
kinga95 a écrit :
One more thing, since we are using brutal restraint jewel, wouldnt it be better to develop our passive tree more around it?

You should develop your tree around your brutal restraint, absolutely. My tree is a generic tree that you should warp around your own personal jewel, since everyone's will be different.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Hi which kind of Brutal Restraint is best for this build?
nvm
Dernière édition par xaeror35, le 9 août 2019 18:18:27
How do we get more movespeed in this build? I cant keep up with most parties and am noticeably slow within spamming quicksilvers
how do i Get this bow with alteration?

I found this two mods
Attackspeed and double damage if i get per10 dex from Regal orb its done.

second one i'm finding per10dexterity and one trash mod like light resist
If i regal it and hit double damage and attacak speed mod its done right[ with annul i have to remove thrash mod ofc]

I'm doing right?
Any suggestions how I can increase QOL in Delve? The Shriekers wave kills me in Delve and I don't know how many are able to get so deep in there with similar build.

How does everybody handle the waves of mobs at the nodes with this build? I got down to 478 ish but I die allot to go deeper.

IGN MFRazer
Dernière édition par Khaolo, le 10 août 2019 13:00:56
"
Khaolo a écrit :
Any suggestions how I can increase QOL in Delve? The Shriekers wave kills me in Delve and I don't know how many are able to get so deep in there with similar build.

How does everybody handle the waves of mobs at the nodes with this build? I got down to 478 ish but I die allot to go deeper.

IGN MFRazer

i think you should firstly clear all mobs in darkness and when you press node use the chain think shooting to space and killing mobs from dark with flares i dont know not sure but it could be like.
I'll try to do that. I have barely 3k Life and feel really squishy.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires