[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

Just made a brutal restraint after like 90 divines..

2201 around survivalist node,

10% dex, 120% proj+ele dmg nodes, i think this is rock solid
"
aldaias a écrit :
Just made a brutal restraint after like 90 divines..

2201 around survivalist node,

10% dex, 120% proj+ele dmg nodes, i think this is rock solid

Wow, that's a really nice one. Thanks for the heads up!
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Looks like bow meta might get shifted a bit next patch. Hopefully the cold stacking mod itself doesn't get hit.
Well, tornado shot got nerfed, but honestly it's not that large of a nerf and the other compensations will most likely make up for it. There's not too many changes at all for this patch, but I'll update the guide later today.
What node were you thinking of anointing on your amulet? I was thinking Freedom of Movement for the phasing and movespeed increase
Seems like the TS nerfs made everyone go into different builds that are not as fun. I played HC this league and ripped my character and am not sure if I'll play more tbh. I'll try to update the guide, but really there's not much to update.

"
Knox283 a écrit :
What node were you thinking of anointing on your amulet? I was thinking Freedom of Movement for the phasing and movespeed increase

Freedom of Movement, Soul of Steel, Whispers of Doom, the new "projectiles return to you" or replacing any of our existing allocated nodes with an anointment is a good idea I think.
Thoughts on new raider ascendancy?
Loving the build so far, just got most of the gear together still feeling squishy but i have a lot of upgrades to work on.

Question in the FAQ you mention that blind helps, I can for the life of me figure out where you are getting your blind from. Help me out? also thoughts on bottled faith over a diamond flask for crit? and should I be using a lvl 1 precision for the extra crit?
"
TeeRoH a écrit :
Thoughts on new raider ascendancy?

better than it was before, still not as good as deadeye or pathfinder

"
TheArchmagus a écrit :
Loving the build so far, just got most of the gear together still feeling squishy but i have a lot of upgrades to work on.

Question in the FAQ you mention that blind helps, I can for the life of me figure out where you are getting your blind from. Help me out? also thoughts on bottled faith over a diamond flask for crit? and should I be using a lvl 1 precision for the extra crit?

Glad you're enjoying the build! Claws of the Hawk + Lioneye's Fall grants 10% chance to blind. Bottled Faith over diamond flask can be good if you are playing pathfinder or raider (for ailment immunity) and "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" as a corruption on a jewel or ring. And definitely toss a precision in, very, very powerful.
Why does the Bow Base need to be ilvl 82+? The dex cold dmg and double dmg can roll on 75+ right?

Any tips on finding the right brutal restraint? Do i just divine and check every slot, or does it need to be the slot mentioned? Is there a way to find the right one on poe trade etc?

Thanks for the Build, enjoying so far.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires