[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

What am I looking for on body armor? Something like yours is 100exalts.
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
What am I looking for on body armor? Something like yours is 100exalts.

Hyrri's Ire is super good, gives most damage actually, just has no life.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Im having mana problems (my gear is not that good either so sometimes I must shoot twice to clear rares). The biggest issue is vs Bosses when Im often out of mana and just autoattack for few seconds.

Cinderswallow urn would help on packs but what about bosses? How to solve this?
"
Asag a écrit :
Im having mana problems (my gear is not that good either so sometimes I must shoot twice to clear rares). The biggest issue is vs Bosses when Im often out of mana and just autoattack for few seconds.

Cinderswallow urn would help on packs but what about bosses? How to solve this?

You need a lioneye's fall. It's required for mana sustain.
Which Brutal Restraint should I go with? Or will any of them do?
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
Which Brutal Restraint should I go with? Or will any of them do?

There's a few good seeds. I was kind of hoping to make a subsection of the thread to list what jewels are good and what they give, but it would take a lot of community effort.
Here are some useful seeds:

Lethal pride 16491, about 20ex, 20% double damage on desirable nodes. fits any generic archer. May be ok for str requirement for fractal thoughts.

Brutal restrain 799 , 120% increased projectile damage,
5% increased attack speed, +120 to dexterity on desirable nodes.

BR 4454 popular among koreans. lots of crit chance. good if using marylenes fallacy.

BR 5894 got this myself with 10 divines - 2x20 flat dex, 2x5% increased dex, 2x10%increased effect of auras, 20% ele damage, 2x5% IAS, 2x5% move speed. With pathing nodes total 217 dex. Dirt cheap atm. pretty happy with it, wont be replacing.

Best bet of getting one is just throwing divines at random jewel. I've seen 2 usable within those 10 divines. Look for flat dex, increased dex, proj damage, ele damage, crit chance attack speed. Only trash stats are minion stuff and resists. Settle for it, once you got some good stat of 7-8 out of 10 nodes in radius.
double post, sorry
Dernière édition par nebel, le 4 août 2019 16:03:40
Amazing build, very good job with the guide. I started to craft body armour recently.

Any ideas what should I do next? Is it even worth to craft it further or should I go for some other base.
"
nebel a écrit :
Here are some useful seeds:

Lethal pride 16491, about 20ex, 20% double damage on desirable nodes. fits any generic archer. May be ok for str requirement for fractal thoughts.

Brutal restrain 799 , 120% increased projectile damage,
5% increased attack speed, +120 to dexterity on desirable nodes.

BR 4454 popular among koreans. lots of crit chance. good if using marylenes fallacy.

BR 5894 got this myself with 10 divines - 2x20 flat dex, 2x5% increased dex, 2x10%increased effect of auras, 20% ele damage, 2x5% IAS, 2x5% move speed. With pathing nodes total 217 dex. Dirt cheap atm. pretty happy with it, wont be replacing.

Best bet of getting one is just throwing divines at random jewel. I've seen 2 usable within those 10 divines. Look for flat dex, increased dex, proj damage, ele damage, crit chance attack speed. Only trash stats are minion stuff and resists. Settle for it, once you got some good stat of 7-8 out of 10 nodes in radius.

Awesome list! Thanks for the help. I'm hoping for a good 32 flask effect one to come along, there are a few out there already but none of them are on perfect nodes for us. I'll add that I found 3145, which is 15% dex, 40 flat dex, and onslaught + it doesn't mess up our pathing.

"
kinga95 a écrit :
Amazing build, very good job with the guide. I started to craft body armour recently.

Any ideas what should I do next? Is it even worth to craft it further or should I go for some other base.

Thanks! And no it's not worth, I would grab another base. The increased dex mod is super rare. Personally I have crafted a bunch of chests like this and never hit a increased dex chest that was actually good.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires