[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
livejamie a écrit :
How much life does the average level 90 character playing this build have?

Does it have the same survivability/squishyness issues that were described in the first few pages?

4-5k life is what I generally have. Not much, but you can spec into more life if you want.

"
Hodg93 a écrit :
Hello,

Unsure if this has been posted and i've just misssed the info,

Would you consider / do you think this setup would work relatively well on a slayer given the changes etc?

Thanks!

Slayer never feels as good as a ranger, but it works.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Hmm.. Fractal or Starkon>? Now I dont know what to do? Lost a lot of life with Fractal no?

Need to divine fractal, cinderswallow and get a better enchant on my boots. Would like to change the colours of my gloves, like 2R 2G, Hatred + Ice Golem + CWDT setup (steelskin or immortal call).
After that, pretty much done.
It is the most dps I ever got with a bow character.
Dernière édition par 3portas, le 30 juil. 2019 11:27:22

Any tips for improving this build, I already have a watchers eye
What do I do now? Imprint, Regal, Annul, then multi mod?

"
xaeror35 a écrit :
What do I do now? Imprint, Regal, Annul, then multi mod?

Yes, exactly. If you hit a gg ele roll or crit chance with the regal, don't annul

"
TheShayaan a écrit :

Any tips for improving this build, I already have a watchers eye

Get a %attributes roll on your amulet, and even though that bow seems super OP, it doesn't have attack speed/double damage or crit, which are both more valuable stats than multi or chain.

"
xaeror35 a écrit :
Hmm.. Fractal or Starkon>? Now I dont know what to do? Lost a lot of life with Fractal no?

Starkonja is more of a starter helm, sure it gives more life but fractal thoughts is insane.

@3portas

Nice gear! glad it worked out for ya
Dernière édition par FamilyManZed, le 31 juil. 2019 15:23:31
Pretty happy with my bow. I need some jewels, armor and rings to finsh this build out.

so i buy a shaper thicket bow base, spam alts on it until it has cold dmg per dex, enchant it, then 6 link?

is it worth going for that 20% double damage? i can only do 10 max and the prices go up 10-20ex just for that enchant.
grats xaeror. gg regal

"
DrawingFlies a écrit :
so i buy a shaper thicket bow base, spam alts on it until it has cold dmg per dex, enchant it, then 6 link?

is it worth going for that 20% double damage? i can only do 10 max and the prices go up 10-20ex just for that enchant.

I personally don't think alt spamming is worth it. It's a 1/15000 chance to hit it so... I normally just do frigid/shuddering fossil combo until I hit it, then annul (it's pretty rare even with the fossil's 10x bonus cold and attack speed mods)
"
grats xaeror. gg regal

"
DrawingFlies a écrit :

I personally don't think alt spamming is worth it. It's a 1/15000 chance to hit it so... I normally just do frigid/shuddering fossil combo until I hit it, then annul (it's pretty rare even with the fossil's 10x bonus cold and attack speed mods)

thanks for the reply. i think i'll buy a bow base with cold per dex already on it and just multi mod it myself. if i see a bow with only cold per dex on it, and i put multi crafted mod on it, that means i can put +2 affix and +2 suffix on it not including the dex mod/multi mod correct? sorry for the dumb question, this is the first league i've been interested in crafting something this badass.
Dernière édition par DrawingFlies, le 2 août 2019 21:21:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires