[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
"
Juneihei a écrit :
Really interested in making this build, anyone know if this is still doable with a Rigwalds instead of hyri's?

This is my currently planned gear for my character and wondering if i should just go for rigwalds or hyri's and if TS is better than barrage, I still lack 2 more div cards for rigwalds but thats no problem for me

I forgot to respond to this one, but yes Rigwald's is really good, especially since you probably won't even need the extra damage Hyrri's provides. Hyrri's does give most single target damage, but fork is probably better for general clear. Either works well.

Thanks for the reply, Ive actually gone and done this entire build and it runs amazing, fast and really deadly i've done shaper deathless and uber elder (sadly not deathless), But im looking to fix my character more, How did you manage to get 180 str for a elder astral plate? Im currently using a Hyrri's Ire and I dont have much life and thought of going astral, but my str is way too low ( already having problems trying to equip some gems but managed to barely get away with it ) Hyrri's demise seems like a answer but I prefer going Rigwalds.

Here's my current setup

Sitting around 4.2k hp, I can take only a few hits, not as much, but hopefully getting a elder astral plate would help it a bit more?
Hi Deaglebro,

May I know if you feel Vaal Pact is useless? is it due to cinder flask ? or even without cinder flask, you do not feel the need for vaalpact ?

Thanks
"
Neyeah a écrit :
Hi Deaglebro,

May I know if you feel Vaal Pact is useless? is it due to cinder flask ? or even without cinder flask, you do not feel the need for vaalpact ?

Thanks

I think Vaal Pact is generally a waste of points to path to, and with cinderswallow you gain life and mana on kill, so I don't generally like it that much. With

"
Gepikkk a écrit :
First thanks for you guide, nice work.

I managed alt/regal/anul this bow...

Prefix:cold damage/freeze hybrid, ele pen.
Suffix: attack speed, crit

Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
Juneihei a écrit :

Thanks for the reply, Ive actually gone and done this entire build and it runs amazing, fast and really deadly i've done shaper deathless and uber elder (sadly not deathless), But im looking to fix my character more, How did you manage to get 180 str for a elder astral plate? Im currently using a Hyrri's Ire and I dont have much life and thought of going astral, but my str is way too low ( already having problems trying to equip some gems but managed to barely get away with it ) Hyrri's demise seems like a answer but I prefer going Rigwalds.

If you're doing a lot of bossing you can drop the yoke for a nice rare amulet, which will net you some life. Also a good astral is nice for the resists, but I replaced mine with the chest below since I don't need ele weakness on hit (already over 66% pen). But the way I had enough strength for the elder astral was the all attributes on my quiver, and then the strength roll itself on the chest, which you can use an astramentis to equip to briefly meet attribute requirements.

"
"
Juneihei a écrit :

If you're doing a lot of bossing you can drop the yoke for a nice rare amulet, which will net you some life. Also a good astral is nice for the resists, but I replaced mine with the chest below since I don't need ele weakness on hit (already over 66% pen). But the way I had enough strength for the elder astral was the all attributes on my quiver, and then the strength roll itself on the chest, which you can use an astramentis to equip to briefly meet attribute requirements.

I see, I do both mapping and bossing, but wouldnt removing yoke take a hit on DPS? Or is DPS just good enough even without yoke?

Also what fossils did you use to get your chest? I plan to craft a chest and I'm wondering how you get that %dex mod
Updated the guide to include all Ranger ascendancies since that part is really just preferential.

"
Juneihei a écrit :

I see, I do both mapping and bossing, but wouldnt removing yoke take a hit on DPS? Or is DPS just good enough even without yoke?

Also what fossils did you use to get your chest? I plan to craft a chest and I'm wondering how you get that %dex mod

Nah, it's harder to apply ailments to bosses since barrage is basically a flurry of tiny attacks. Upgrading yoke to a rare amulet should give higher dps to bosses, but it'll be close on normal monsters I think, unless you have a super good amulet.

Also just pristine and serrated, but it's pretty rare. I just bought the chest.
Dernière édition par FamilyManZed, le 27 juil. 2019 16:17:58
Hello,

Unsure if this has been posted and i've just misssed the info,

Would you consider / do you think this setup would work relatively well on a slayer given the changes etc?

Thanks!
Hi there, great guide!

I know you said that this is not a league starter, but in your opinion what is a good league starter build to transition into this one?

Is there a minimum gear pieces you need before considering respeccing into this?

Finally how would you advise building in more movement speed if I want to speed clear t16 elder beach legions? Like is it possible to use a queen of the forest instead since we got overkill dps anyway?

Dernière édition par bankai1009, le 29 juil. 2019 08:49:05
How much life does the average level 90 character playing this build have?

Does it have the same survivability/squishyness issues that were described in the first few pages?
livejamie
"
bankai1009 a écrit :
Hi there, great guide!

I know you said that this is not a league starter, but in your opinion what is a good league starter build to transition into this one?

Is there a minimum gear pieces you need before considering respeccing into this?

Finally how would you advise building in more movement speed if I want to speed clear t16 elder beach legions? Like is it possible to use a queen of the forest instead since we got overkill dps anyway?

The real reason I put this as not a league starter is because a lot of people struggle with bow characters without items so I don't want a lot of angry messages in game. I've league started with it before and done well.

As for QotF, yea you can. I have used it before to do t16s, and my dps was still super overkill for it. Even farming in 1k depth sometimes I will use my QotF

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires