[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

"
RyanTheNinja a écrit :
sup. been playing storm brand inquis as my starter, but i'm not enjoying it as much as i thought i would.

was looking at this guide and it seems nice. think i'm gonna reroll and use this for HC.

quick question:

i read all the replies, and it kinda seems like Elemental Overload might be the route to go, no? i don't see crit multi being too good imo. EO + more abyss jewels for flat damage i think could carry this build way high, but i'm kind noob so idk, this is just first glance kinda stuff.

how's mapping been so far? i'm only on 4L, but T3 maps are chunking me pretty good because things aren't dying fast enough. i think chieftain will be way nicer for HC since you get life leech and totem taunt.

definitely going to run infernal mantle as i hate soul mantle curse mechanic. although, where does 3rd totem come from? the shield enchant? that means without soul mantle, you only use 2 totems for a longggg time, since the enchant is rare....or am i missing something?

that's all i have for now. i'll go ahead and start him up and keep checking guide :) thanks for write up!

Hi!
I have just updated the build for some tree and gem changing witch gave us insane more dps.

You should definitly go with infernal mantle, its gold key to this build right now with the tree changes.
I am running on a private league so its quite hard to get high maps ;) but i can run Uber Lab and melting down bosses up to t12, havent got any higher maps yet..
i think i able to kill shaper just now actually. but i will keep everything updated for you :)

Best Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
ericdaman123 a écrit :
The build is going great so far. So is this build crit based or not?

Hi!

Now its definitly 100% going on crit.
Made some changes in tree and gems.

You want to look for some global crit chance / crit spells on your gear / jewels after this change.
overall with all changes i think its really OP now!
with the changes poe building calcylated 1.5 mil DPS with 5 totems total.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
"
Flishbee a écrit :
In my experience, we are always low mana. Infernal mantle make us take 25% extra spell damage. Worth It?

Hi!

Infernal mantle is giving you much more then only 25% Spell damage, it gives you alot of Crit chance, +1 level fire gems and some Fire damage.
So its the best option!
Regards, MrSeanConnor

Is 25% spell damage taken, not a bonus. End Game bosses can one shot us without bloodmagic. I was asking in that way, if you test It against crazy caster bosses like piety.
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
Infernal mantle is giving you much more then only 25% Spell damage

He's referring to the fact that the player takes 25% increased spell damage when on low mana (i.e. 35% or less) which is a serious blow (being at the receiving end of "increased" damage actually means "more" damage). With Blood Magic you have no mana and therefore you cannot be on "low mana." This is also true for the Clear Mind Jewel which grants 60% increased spell damage while no mana is reserved. Downside of BM, you can't make use of Arcane Surge because you don't spend mana but life instead.
I would also recommend Elemental Weakness rather than Flammability. 20% EW offers the same % resistance reduction as Flammability and it also benefits the extra lightning damage gained with Divine Wrath and possible extra random elemental gained with a shaped sceptre.
Dernière édition par tomay, le 12 mars 2019 08:48:05
"
tomay a écrit :
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
Infernal mantle is giving you much more then only 25% Spell damage

He's referring to the fact that the player takes 25% increased spell damage when on low mana (i.e. 35% or less) which is a serious blow (being at the receiving end of "increased" damage actually means "more" damage). With Blood Magic you have no mana and therefore you cannot be on "low mana." This is also true for the Clear Mind Jewel which grants 60% increased spell damage while no mana is reserved. Downside of BM, you can't make use of Arcane Surge because you don't spend mana but life instead.

Exactly, infernal mantle is a HUGE boost to DPS but i think is not viable against end Game content whitout bloodmagic, wich is far away from the path. I think soul mantle is better in the current state of this build.
Blood Magic does have the advantage that you can switch to Tukohama's Fortress anytime (since it's dirt cheap now compared to high-end shaped shields with life/spell/crit/cast/totem, affordable even for starter builds). I'd recommend this route for the non-crit/Elemental Overload variant. You also have the Ironwood and Bloodless clusters nearby as well as Barbarism, Juggernaut and another jewel socket along the path... so it's not all that bad down there in the tree. ;)

Sure, EO is less damage than flat-out crit but the build gets a helluva lot tankier and much cheaper to gear. Certainly something to consider for HC and/or SSF.
Dernière édition par tomay, le 12 mars 2019 11:30:32
I saw u added the infused channeling support gem, its states that totems cannot gain infuson. Does it still work?
"
Fergulix a écrit :
I saw u added the infused channeling support gem, its states that totems cannot gain infuson. Does it still work?

Hi!
Well, infused isnt rly working BUT the other last 3 supported stats works with the totems :)

so as:
+ Supported skill deal up to 39% more damage
+While Channelling Supported Skills take less dmg
+While Channelling a supported skill ( take less damage.

the best thing is the inc damage support from the gem such as the Channelling nodes in tree that increases even more.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Just got to mapping. How do you sustain mana without needing a flask? Could I use some kind of spell damage leeched as mana jewel or do I need flask?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires