[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

"
vick666 a écrit :
Hi,

Possible with the new ring unique Circle of Anguish (Herald of Ash mana reserverd & Herald buff effect) ?

Hi!

I could try something out with that in pob :) ty for advice!!

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Hi!

Just wondering where the 3rd totem comes from?
"- Vaal Haste (Lvl20)" Thats a lot of dex you will not reach as a marauder ;)
I compared both
Also 4 totems is still more damage than 3 totems with infernal mantle, 1.9m 4tots vs 1.6m 3tots (from your path of building link). those are total dps not per for people wondering. Difference gets even bigger once you grab assassination. Also Zealotry is 30k more dps per totem.
If you use Combustion instead of Multiple tots, you get 1.056829m dps per totems vs 577k per totem. You could be doing over 4m dps becauce multiple tots has a huge less damage modifier vs combustion giving you a more damage multiplier
Dernière édition par lemor0, le 13 mars 2019 20:35:38
"
Davlecles a écrit :
Hi!

Shaper shield with +1 totem. You can also use Soul mantle with it for 4 totems total
"
lemor0 a écrit :
I compared both
Also 4 totems is still more damage than 3 totems with infernal mantle, 1.9m 4tots vs 1.6m 3tots (from your path of building link). those are total dps not per for people wondering. Difference gets even bigger once you grab assassination. Also Zealotry is 30k more dps per totem.
If you use Combustion instead of Multiple tots, you get 1.056829m dps per totems vs 577k per totem. You could be doing over 4m dps becauce multiple tots has a huge less damage modifier vs combustion giving you a more damage multiplier

Hi!

You should not change combustion for multi totems, in that case you need to swift Elemental focus also.
Ailments dont work with combo combustion/elemental focus.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Davlecles a écrit :
Hi!

Hi!

It is shaper based shield that can roll 1+ totem.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
lemor0 a écrit :
combustion giving you a more damage multiplier

That may well be but Combustion performs rather poor in comparison to other more multiplier support gems and you can use your golem to apply the combustion debuff. I have linked my Flame Golem to Combustion, GMP, and Culling Strike... works like a charm.

I'm using Flame Golem because I happen to have the 150% effect chant on Hrimnor's but this little trick works just as well with Lightning Golem if you have a source of Fire Damage for minions (Anger aura, Ghastly Eye Jewel). An speaking of Ghastly Eye, on these you can get "10% incr cast speed if a minion has been killed recently" and we can kill our minion at will, resummoning the Golem will "kill" the old one and apply the buff.
Dernière édition par tomay, le 14 mars 2019 04:47:25
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
"
lemor0 a écrit :
I compared both

Hi!

You should not change combustion for multi totems, in that case you need to swift Elemental focus also.
Ailments dont work with combo combustion/elemental focus.

Regards, Mrseanconnor

You do not if you only use the combustion for the more damage multiplier, disregard the elemental resist debuff on combustion, its still a 29% more multiplier regardless if you use elemental focus or not. It works just fine.
Combustion is still 50% MORE damage than than multi totems support (21% penalty and 29% bonus), i hope you realise how massive this difference is!.
You have a limited number of more multipliers available for you to use, and this is still a good one. You can use controlled destruction + ele focus + combustion without a problem, all those more multipliers adds up. You do not need to ignite to get the more multiplier, only for the debuff which you do not need as a chieftain because you already penetrate so much resist.
You are replacing soul mantle with multiple totems supports which gives you a penalty of 50% less damage on each totem (multiple totems replacing combustion equals in -50% less damage) only to gain a small amount of chaos damage, which in the end results in way less damage. Try it out on PoB, even without the ignites this is still, by far, way better. It doesnt even compare. And btw you will not resummon your flame golem every 4 seconds to get the cast speed, thats highly inneficient (recently means within 4 seconds)
Dernière édition par lemor0, le 14 mars 2019 05:23:00
Is Infernal mantle good for hc? For sure we get some def with increased dmg provided by mantle but isnt beast of the belly or kaoms hearth better for hc?
[/quote]
You do not if you only use the combustion for the more damage multiplier, disregard the elemental resist debuff on combustion, its still a 29% more multiplier regardless if you use elemental focus or not. It works just fine.
Combustion is still 50% MORE damage than than multi totems support (21% penalty and 29% bonus), i hope you realise how massive this difference is!.
You have a limited number of more multipliers available for you to use, and this is still a good one. You can use controlled destruction + ele focus + combustion without a problem, all those more multipliers adds up. You do not need to ignite to get the more multiplier, only for the debuff which you do not need as a chieftain because you already penetrate so much resist.
You are replacing soul mantle with multiple totems supports which gives you a penalty of 50% less damage on each totem (multiple totems replacing combustion equals in -50% less damage) only to gain a small amount of chaos damage, which in the end results in way less damage. Try it out on PoB, even without the ignites this is still, by far, way better. It doesnt even compare. And btw you will not resummon your flame golem every 4 seconds to get the cast speed, thats highly inneficient (recently means within 4 seconds)[/quote]

yes, of course pob gives you more dmg with combustion than with mutli totems
- per totem -

greater projectiles in a molten strike setup lets you do less dmg than a pure more multiplier
- in pob - per ball -

dont get addicted to pob dps numbers.

Dernière édition par Jennehwein, le 14 mars 2019 08:20:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires