[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

Hey checking back in, love the changes to this skill. One thing that somehow works maybe a bug and worth checking out since you have a flammability setup already is to put Wave of Conviction>Curse on hit>Flammability. The exposure from WoC is proc'ing even though you aren't dealing damage(bug/ignites maybe?) So you get an additional 25% from the fire exposure to tack on with flammability!
Dernière édition par Time2Mosh, le 11 mars 2019 12:04:54
The build is going great so far. So is this build crit based or not?
sup. been playing storm brand inquis as my starter, but i'm not enjoying it as much as i thought i would.

was looking at this guide and it seems nice. think i'm gonna reroll and use this for HC.

quick question:

i read all the replies, and it kinda seems like Elemental Overload might be the route to go, no? i don't see crit multi being too good imo. EO + more abyss jewels for flat damage i think could carry this build way high, but i'm kind noob so idk, this is just first glance kinda stuff.

how's mapping been so far? i'm only on 4L, but T3 maps are chunking me pretty good because things aren't dying fast enough. i think chieftain will be way nicer for HC since you get life leech and totem taunt.

definitely going to run infernal mantle as i hate soul mantle curse mechanic. although, where does 3rd totem come from? the shield enchant? that means without soul mantle, you only use 2 totems for a longggg time, since the enchant is rare....or am i missing something?

that's all i have for now. i'll go ahead and start him up and keep checking guide :) thanks for write up!
If you read the wording "consecrated ground also grants curse immunity to you and your allies"
sounds like a consecrated ground flask would also work as it is worded as a buff rather then the consecrated ground created by your totems. So a Sulphur flask may be good also.

Running this on hardcore a couple of thoughts.

For hardcore ascendency Towhoa gets endurance charges-
(6% fire damage per charge) and you and your totem both get the charges.
It also grants 2.5 life regen. Easier better then Arohongui ascendency.

Using a nyctas lantern with multiple totems if you go with fire great for leveling as well. imo maybe more dps than the cauterizer, and you get a shield for safety life and resist. Life and dps about 15% better then the old Hierophant while leveling which says alot.

In my experience, we are always low mana. Infernal mantle make us take 25% extra spell damage. Worth It?
Please update path of building :)
"
Please update path of building :)

Hi!

Path of building is now updated!
regards, MrSeanConnor
"
Flishbee a écrit :
In my experience, we are always low mana. Infernal mantle make us take 25% extra spell damage. Worth It?

Hi!

Was little fast ( spell damage taken as mana as u said is correct ) but if we compare with the soul mantle with up to 12 curses on you as total it would give us 20% effect. "If we got 2 Kikazaru's"

But i think its a good option with infernal mantle cuz of crit chance and +1 level of fire gems.

You can compare with the optinal body armours in Poe building, would be awesome if you can find a different way and pm me :)

thanks alot for comment, make this build even better!

Best Regards, MrSeanConnor
Dernière édition par Havock5700, le 12 mars 2019 10:55:39
"
Flishbee a écrit :

If you got Mana issues you can just unequip Herald Of Ash until you get some decent Maximum mana on your gear.
"
Flishbee a écrit :

With Infernal Mantle Blood Magic is your best friend.
Dernière édition par tomay, le 12 mars 2019 08:30:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires