[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Hey, is there another way in this build to reduce curses that i missed except 2x rings or is it still well playable with only 20% effect of all curses?
You get 20% from the skill tree.
Is the POB up to date? What are you using as pantheons? The gear is still quite expensive though not as bad as melee. The neck where I am is 4ex a lone.
"
ragnarok911 a écrit :
"
gabriella88 a écrit :
Hey everyone! Can i ask how my gear looks? I need all the help i can get!

I also use the Self flagellation, Rain of splinters and Poacher's aim jewel. How can i improve on the damage? /Gabbi

You're on the right track. I'd probably replace your shield with a Tukohama's.

Can definitely upgrade your amulet a lot even before a big purchase like Pandemonius. Get some more spell/cold damage and multiplier. life/res obviously are nice too.

I'd upgrade your gloves to something with the increased damage to chilled enemies mods. If you're able to craft the pierce onto these as well you can get rid of your pierce jewel and add in clear mind which is a large damage boost.

I'd also prob replace increased crit multi gem for controlled destruction.

Dont see frost bomb anywhere on your setup and that is also definitely worth having.

Thanks for replying! I replaced my gloves, shield and amulet with this
... Could just afford a Tukohama's:D. Linking frost bomb with curse on hit and elemental weakness should be good? And where should i go with my gear next. I didnt find any good pierce enchants (dont wanna replace my malachi's) so i will go for another jewel slot in the tree to get clear mind jewel. Btw should i go with Ice spear, gmp, inc crit dmg,cold pen and multiple totems or change it? Perhaps hypothermia instead of cold pen or controlled destruction instead of inc crit? Regards /Gabbi
Dernière édition par gabriella88, le 19 juin 2019 06:05:36
Spoiler
"
Ponium a écrit :
Your gear looks very good so far.

Possible Upgrades:

First the cheap ones:

1. Self flagillation jewel with 20% increased damage

2. Gloves with the "projectiles pierce an extra target" craft
That frees up a jewel socket in the tree.

You can use a rare helmet with that craft but then you loose your malachis. Thats up to you :)

3. Flasks - You need a freeze immune flask and you should use a bleed immune flask. That saves you from some really unpleasent deaths.
Both should be fairly easy to roll with beastcrafting.

Second the more expensive ones:

1. Watchers Eye jewel with synergie to hatred or zealotry depending on your prefferd aura
(ideal cold pen while affected by hatred)

2. You can socket a transcedent flesh jewel (65crit multi) in the place where your clear mind is at the moment.

3. But thats one of the last things to do because it's not that big of an upgrade is to get a new weapon. Something like mine or MrFOXAOS weapon (buy a base and just spam Alterations until you hit that 16+% elemental as extra chaos, pray, regal, pray (if the regal was bad) anul and then multimod).

172/5000
Thank you very much for the advice, I have already started to change part of the gear, for the weapon it is better a scepter that bypasses the resistances or one with elemental damage as implicit?
Guys, does anyone have skilltree of this build in https://pastebin.com/ format? poeskilltree-link not correct (in my browser maybe).

Thx a lot!
https://pastebin.com/Tx5b6358
"
Past0r a écrit :
Guys, does anyone have skilltree of this build in https://pastebin.com/ format? poeskilltree-link not correct (in my browser maybe).

Thx a lot!

https://pastebin.com/Tx5b6358
Leveling tree link broken?
Spoiler
"
gabriella88 a écrit :
"
ragnarok911 a écrit :
"
gabriella88 a écrit :
Hey everyone! Can i ask how my gear looks? I need all the help i can get!

I also use the Self flagellation, Rain of splinters and Poacher's aim jewel. How can i improve on the damage? /Gabbi

You're on the right track. I'd probably replace your shield with a Tukohama's.

Can definitely upgrade your amulet a lot even before a big purchase like Pandemonius. Get some more spell/cold damage and multiplier. life/res obviously are nice too.

I'd upgrade your gloves to something with the increased damage to chilled enemies mods. If you're able to craft the pierce onto these as well you can get rid of your pierce jewel and add in clear mind which is a large damage boost.

I'd also prob replace increased crit multi gem for controlled destruction.

Dont see frost bomb anywhere on your setup and that is also definitely worth having.

Thanks for replying! I replaced my gloves, shield and amulet with this
... Could just afford a Tukohama's:D. Linking frost bomb with curse on hit and elemental weakness should be good? And where should i go with my gear next. I didnt find any good pierce enchants (dont wanna replace my malachi's) so i will go for another jewel slot in the tree to get clear mind jewel. Btw should i go with Ice spear, gmp, inc crit dmg,cold pen and multiple totems or change it? Perhaps hypothermia instead of cold pen or controlled destruction instead of inc crit? Regards /Gabbi

Having both shield and helmet doesnt realy provide any boost apart from the flat dmg.. should be done with a jewel ex. a hypnotic eye

Also to those asking about bandit rewards i prefer alira since im running bulbonic and ill get command as well so the res and multi cover some things. ( if you plan on going the deep delve route with atziris reflection then yeah respec to +2 points)
Dernière édition par theo1000, le 19 juin 2019 07:00:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires