[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
rageface1355 a écrit :

Spoiler

probably cause your not using blood magic yet.
I don't understand the posts about it being expensive.

head ~ life and res with a ice spear enchant 5c (bought 3) then later rerolled with 1 pristine and 1 frigid then u have a extra life %/life helmet with nearby enemies -9 cold res

neck life res spell cold damage etc tons of good combos (pandemonius deep delve) some like to use marylene's fallacy (i dont)

rings - kikazarau x2 even corrupted with extra res implicits are cheap
heck u can buy them i85 and vaal yourself to try and get cannot be inflicted with bleed. higher end frostbite on hit, assasin mark on hit or ele rings with +spell/cold dmg etc

weapon mace(leap slam) - anything with good ele / spell dmg cast speed crit multi are nice

shield- tukohama fortress or nice rolled shield can get 120+ cold spell dmg on it and life res or even +1 totem deep delve/more quality of life atziri's mirror

chest soul mantle 5l or tabula till soul mantle or any random 6l till 5l soul mantle (which is basically a 6l cuz of spell totem

feet - bubonic trail or any rare boot with move speed life res whatever u need

hands command of pit is nice but so are nice and cheap gloves with 30-50% increased dmg vs chilled enemies from temple.

waist - stygian vise roll with a frigid and prismatic and pristine
then u have a belt with up to 60% cold dmg and life and u can still craft if prefix open 15% more damage (or more life res etc)

flasks karui ward x2 move flask crit flask with remove frreeze and (nice but can get later)dying sun

only gems u need are poachers mark (or helm enc with +1proj) self flaggellation and rain of splinters.

As you can see room has alot of room to min max and further increase dps or tankiness.
Any questions please post them!
I hope this helps.

Thanks for this. I've gone through it and updated some of my equip. I'm at Lv82 and have spent around 50c total.

Dernière édition par Caithster, le 18 juin 2019 19:53:35
"
gabriella88 a écrit :
Hey everyone! Can i ask how my gear looks? I need all the help i can get!

I also use the Self flagellation, Rain of splinters and Poacher's aim jewel. How can i improve on the damage? /Gabbi

You're on the right track. I'd probably replace your shield with a Tukohama's.

Can definitely upgrade your amulet a lot even before a big purchase like Pandemonius. Get some more spell/cold damage and multiplier. life/res obviously are nice too.

I'd upgrade your gloves to something with the increased damage to chilled enemies mods. If you're able to craft the pierce onto these as well you can get rid of your pierce jewel and add in clear mind which is a large damage boost.

I'd also prob replace increased crit multi gem for controlled destruction.

Dont see frost bomb anywhere on your setup and that is also definitely worth having.
in ur front page u say u use hatred? but I don't see it on the POB is there a update pastebin? or is there any other skills missing from ur pob?
Really wish there was a pastebin link for POB for the leveling section. your skilltree link seems to not work for me no matter what browser I put it in it always pulls it up as a blank tree.
That aside it isn't really hard to figure out what to do on your own if you look at the skilltree and know that Ancestral Bond is the first big thing you need to transition along with other totem nodes and the 20% curse reduction one. From there it's just filling out life etc really.

If you wanna pick up extra melee stuff early on that's up to you.
Is there an updated POB for this build post 3.7?
It seems unclear.
Thank you.
How does this build sustain the blood magic costs? Just chug life flask all day?
What am i missing?
I feel like with my gear damage should be much higher.
Is it me or are all of a sudden the PoE Skill Tree links "dead?"
DEAD, I PM'd and asked for an update to the forum. *Noob ass crossing fingers*

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires