[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
rageface1355 a écrit :
Spoiler
probably cause your not using blood magic yet.
I don't understand the posts about it being expensive.

head ~ life and res with a ice spear enchant 5c (bought 3) then later rerolled with 1 pristine and 1 frigid then u have a extra life %/life helmet with nearby enemies -9 cold res

neck life res spell cold damage etc tons of good combos (pandemonius deep delve) some like to use marylene's fallacy (i dont)

rings - kikazarau x2 even corrupted with extra res implicits are cheap
heck u can buy them i85 and vaal yourself to try and get cannot be inflicted with bleed. higher end frostbite on hit, assasin mark on hit or ele rings with +spell/cold dmg etc

weapon mace(leap slam) - anything with good ele / spell dmg cast speed crit multi are nice

shield- tukohama fortress or nice rolled shield can get 120+ cold spell dmg on it and life res or even +1 totem deep delve/more quality of life atziri's mirror

chest soul mantle 5l or tabula till soul mantle or any random 6l till 5l soul mantle (which is basically a 6l cuz of spell totem

feet - bubonic trail or any rare boot with move speed life res whatever u need

hands command of pit is nice but so are nice and cheap gloves with 30-50% increased dmg vs chilled enemies from temple.

waist - stygian vise roll with a frigid and prismatic and pristine
then u have a belt with up to 60% cold dmg and life and u can still craft if prefix open 15% more damage (or more life res etc)

flasks karui ward x2 move flask crit flask with remove frreeze and (nice but can get later)dying sun

only gems u need are poachers mark (or helm enc with +1proj) self flaggellation and rain of splinters.

As you can see room has alot of room to min max and further increase dps or tankiness.
Any questions please post them!
I hope this helps.

So I've cleared uber labs without any issues. Map clearing feels relatively safe, still working on obtaining a lot of gear but I've got core setup.

Q1. Why are two health pots run on this builds, wouldn't it be better to run armor flask for mitigation and molten shell setup.

Q2. I've copied some gem setups, like having cold snap and frost bombs for further de-buffs, any tips on offensive gem setups, to go along with totems?

Q3. I'm currently running molten shell with cwdt, but the shield is really small, what would be optimal defensive setup in your opinion?

Thanks !
"
grizzlywoods a écrit :
"
rageface1355 a écrit :
Spoiler
probably cause your not using blood magic yet.
I don't understand the posts about it being expensive.

head ~ life and res with a ice spear enchant 5c (bought 3) then later rerolled with 1 pristine and 1 frigid then u have a extra life %/life helmet with nearby enemies -9 cold res

neck life res spell cold damage etc tons of good combos (pandemonius deep delve) some like to use marylene's fallacy (i dont)

rings - kikazarau x2 even corrupted with extra res implicits are cheap
heck u can buy them i85 and vaal yourself to try and get cannot be inflicted with bleed. higher end frostbite on hit, assasin mark on hit or ele rings with +spell/cold dmg etc

weapon mace(leap slam) - anything with good ele / spell dmg cast speed crit multi are nice

shield- tukohama fortress or nice rolled shield can get 120+ cold spell dmg on it and life res or even +1 totem deep delve/more quality of life atziri's mirror

chest soul mantle 5l or tabula till soul mantle or any random 6l till 5l soul mantle (which is basically a 6l cuz of spell totem

feet - bubonic trail or any rare boot with move speed life res whatever u need

hands command of pit is nice but so are nice and cheap gloves with 30-50% increased dmg vs chilled enemies from temple.

waist - stygian vise roll with a frigid and prismatic and pristine
then u have a belt with up to 60% cold dmg and life and u can still craft if prefix open 15% more damage (or more life res etc)

flasks karui ward x2 move flask crit flask with remove frreeze and (nice but can get later)dying sun

only gems u need are poachers mark (or helm enc with +1proj) self flaggellation and rain of splinters.

As you can see room has alot of room to min max and further increase dps or tankiness.
Any questions please post them!
I hope this helps.

So I've cleared uber labs without any issues. Map clearing feels relatively safe, still working on obtaining a lot of gear but I've got core setup.

Q1. Why are two health pots run on this builds, wouldn't it be better to run armor flask for mitigation and molten shell setup.

Q2. I've copied some gem setups, like having cold snap and frost bombs for further de-buffs, any tips on offensive gem setups, to go along with totems?

Q3. I'm currently running molten shell with cwdt, but the shield is really small, what would be optimal defensive setup in your opinion?

Thanks !

Hey. Im not an expert but ill try :p

about molten shell - the OP in his setup doesnt run that but runs immortal call/phase run in a cwdt so there u have phys/ele buff in defence.

2 karuis are there for the fast heal and then max prolly for the delve as i dont see any non bleeding item ( prolly runs soul of ralakesh as well )

and lastly i also prefer cwdt-immortal call since its a free 26%/26% mitigation
Dernière édition par theo1000, le 19 juin 2019 07:37:43
I leveled to 70 quickly, did 3 trials to try this out on white maps. I decided to spend a bit under 1ex so I could get a feel for it. Heaps of CC, very tanky but my damage is pretty awful just on white maps. My ED on a 25-30c budget was flooring t11-t12s.

I know generally what I have to do but investing in like watchers hatred, the gloves which are like 1ex and 4ex neck I can't pull the trigger on.

This is my current quick set-up:

The neck is pretty nice, T1 dmg roll and lots of life with some res. I know the wand needs work, I need some chants. I tried to get 2 greens on soul mantle but I gave up and settled for crit instead of cold pen.

I have the 3 mandatory jewels but not watchers. I am running Haste and manually casting ele weakness. What could be pretty cheaply upgraded? While I feel tanky enough even with only 3.7khp @ lvl70 to even do red maps my damage would be laughable.

Are you cold snapping every group to maintain frenzy charges? That tbh gets really annoying after awhile. I am using frostbomb, cold snap and ele weakness mainly on bosses but huge packs I'll dump them. But I feel it's way more than just 1 button lol. Even with vortex I wouldn't even cold snap bosses - though there was a wand chant to trigger frost bomb etc with dash.
Dernière édition par poeGT, le 19 juin 2019 12:02:25
Can somebody please post the skiltree again, poe skilltree and path of building has gone?
Hey! Ive upgraded my gear somewhat. Can i get some help to how i should upgrade it from here?

Ive got 5 jewelers, clear mind, self flagellation, poacher's aim, rain of splinters and 2 jewels with life, crit and cold damage to spells. Where do i go from here?
And should i change my 5l gems? (ice spear,crit dmg,cold pen,multiple totems, gmp)
What other gem links do you recommend? ex: cwdt with? frost bomb with?
Regards/Gabbi
Dernière édition par gabriella88, le 19 juin 2019 13:03:29
Spoiler
"
poeGT a écrit :
I leveled to 70 quickly, did 3 trials to try this out on white maps. I decided to spend a bit under 1ex so I could get a feel for it. Heaps of CC, very tanky but my damage is pretty awful just on white maps. My ED on a 25-30c budget was flooring t11-t12s.

I know generally what I have to do but investing in like watchers hatred, the gloves which are like 1ex and 4ex neck I can't pull the trigger on.

This is my current quick set-up:

The neck is pretty nice, T1 dmg roll and lots of life with some res. I know the wand needs work, I need some chants. I tried to get 2 greens on soul mantle but I gave up and settled for crit instead of cold pen.

I have the 3 mandatory jewels but not watchers. I am running Haste and manually casting ele weakness. What could be pretty cheaply upgraded? While I feel tanky enough even with only 3.7khp @ lvl70 to even do red maps my damage would be laughable.

Are you cold snapping every group to maintain frenzy charges? That tbh gets really annoying after awhile. I am using frostbomb, cold snap and ele weakness mainly on bosses but huge packs I'll dump them. But I feel it's way more than just 1 button lol. Even with vortex I wouldn't even cold snap bosses - though there was a wand chant to trigger frost bomb etc with dash.

@poeGT 1st of all dont compare to ED thats a different kind of build with very different scale. 2ndly your wand/helmet/jewels/gems are different to what proposed.

some easy ones are the wand ( a couple pages ago there is a link to poe.trade with what you need) a helmet (with craft(1 divine to make it your self) + a few c to buy a nice one) and then jewels..well you need a few and each costs about 20c(abyss ones) belt (stygian+jewel) and then gems ex. a controlled destruction is much more dmg than faster or crit so that and then a few chromatics to try the 25 fixed 2 green.. i hit 2b 2g 1r with 1 try but results may vary. Also amulet is not mendatory since you can get a +curse for example or something crazy with the 3ex the pandemonius costs. watchers eye with hatred costed me 15c so i dont know what to tell you about that.
Finally no1 said its a budget t16 farmer or something.. there is a LAZY tag in the title but not a budget anywhere :p
Dernière édition par theo1000, le 19 juin 2019 13:06:08
With Atziri reflection, does that mean all the curses on you get applied to mobs or just curses cast by mobs on you?
Dernière édition par grizzlywoods, le 19 juin 2019 13:55:42
"
grizzlywoods a écrit :
With Atziri reflection, does that mean all the curses on you get applied to mobs or just curses cast by mobs on you?

You get cursed by your chest as normal. you just dont need the curse effect reductions from kikazaru and 3 passives. it reflects curses at mobs when they curse you
idk if its just me but your poe build links arnt working for me could u put in a pastebin or a new link?
"
gabriella88 a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey! Ive upgraded my gear somewhat. Can i get some help to how i should upgrade it from here?

Ive got 5 jewelers, clear mind, self flagellation, poacher's aim, rain of splinters and 2 jewels with life, crit and cold damage to spells. Where do i go from here?
And should i change my 5l gems? (ice spear,crit dmg,cold pen,multiple totems, gmp)
What other gem links do you recommend? ex: cwdt with? frost bomb with?
Regards/Gabbi

If you can afford it I recommend picking up a Dying Sun, good dps boost :)
Also get stupid lucky like I did earlier today and buy a Soul Mantle for 1 alch, get it 6 socketed, then 6 link it in 15 fusings :O

Btw has OP "left the building"? Seems like the folks that kept answering stuff here have left the thread :/

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires