[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Your gear looks very good so far.

Possible Upgrades:

First the cheap ones:

1. Self flagillation jewel with 20% increased damage

2. Gloves with the "projectiles pierce an extra target" craft
That frees up a jewel socket in the tree.

You can use a rare helmet with that craft but then you loose your malachis. Thats up to you :)

3. Flasks - You need a freeze immune flask and you should use a bleed immune flask. That saves you from some really unpleasent deaths.
Both should be fairly easy to roll with beastcrafting.

Second the more expensive ones:

1. Watchers Eye jewel with synergie to hatred or zealotry depending on your prefferd aura
(ideal cold pen while affected by hatred)

2. You can socket a transcedent flesh jewel (65crit multi) in the place where your clear mind is at the moment.

3. But thats one of the last things to do because it's not that big of an upgrade is to get a new weapon. Something like mine or MrFOXAOS weapon (buy a base and just spam Alterations until you hit that 16+% elemental as extra chaos, pray, regal, pray (if the regal was bad) anul and then multimod).

Dernière édition par Ponium, le 18 juin 2019 01:47:58
If i get an watchers eye with:
1.6 % crit change while affected by hatred.

Does that mean the 7% crit becomes 8.6% in ice spear times 600% increase 2nd form?

Thx in advance

Ps. Cant play until 26 june, so dont look at my chrs you will not find any league builds :)
Dernière édition par Syhler187, le 18 juin 2019 04:12:55
I have a question about the Transcendent Flesh jewel, seeing that its a couple of exalts atm and I've spent most of my currency on other gear, will a Tempered Flesh be a good "replacement" till I get more currency or is it no point in getting that one?

Still on the leveling part and even if at times it feels abit low on dps, I really like the build so gonna keep going!
"
MrFoxAos a écrit :
"
What about delve bosses, aul krystal king for example in 1k delve, how good this build for killing him?

well seeing how this build was made for deep delving it handles bosses in the 1k zone pretty easily 1.2k is how far down the op got

I just don't understand what prevented from being easily one shoted, with 7-7.5k hp.
2-3 buffed Curses, fortify, shield block, dodge, totems taunting etc

Dernière édition par rageface1355, le 18 juin 2019 08:02:03
I'm wondering if someone can help me with the shields.

I would like to play the build in SSF Standard and have neither Tukohamas and AR. Which alternatives should I use for endgame and for delving.

Any suggestions appreciated.
I'm not really a melee player so 1-50 was a little awkward but I made it. I typically play summoner or some sort of Totems so I appreciate this playstyle! OMG once you can get these totems online they really are unstoppable. Finished Epilogue at 66 and proceeded to run an unidentified rare t4 Zana was selling, went down easy <3 literally as you said alch and vaal any map, no need to even look at it...run it! Thank you for this, now to get on the Delves :)
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
Dernière édition par DaddyChaddie, le 18 juin 2019 09:47:56
Played many totem builds but never spears. Going to give this a go because I am bored of ED and cyclone. Plus the cost for melee items now is just laughable.

Maybe I am too tired but I can't seem to find your bandit/panth choices?
Dernière édition par poeGT, le 18 juin 2019 11:28:00
Anyone have preferences/recommendations for pantheon?
Hey everyone! Can i ask how my gear looks? I need all the help i can get!

I also use the Self flagellation, Rain of splinters and Poacher's aim jewel. How can i improve on the damage? /Gabbi

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires