[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Thinking about building my first farming character, so i have a couple of questions.

What should i prioritize, going straight to 6l bow or getting both 5l bow and chest, and then buy 6l bow>6l chest>enchanted helm?

When i can/should start farming for cash to get more upgrades instead of focusing only on levels?

What should i farm?

Do i need some very specific atlas setup or my main character doing everything setup is fine?

Should i only focus on quantity or give it absolute priority, like 1% quant>10% rarity?

Thanks anyone for the help.
Dernière édition par nabilfares5, le 20 juin 2019 02:43:47
Hey guys.
Not sure if this was adressed in a previous post but...
I accidentally managed to balance all my resistances:

I am currently using these flasks:

I can't afford the legacy Vinktar's for instant leech, so I'm considering dropping the Bottled Faith for the Wise Oak because of the balanced resistances. Or is the atziri's flask still better?

Dernière édition par poyozzo, le 20 juin 2019 13:34:04
Henlo guys! Just wanna ask if this build with skill tree and ascendacy is still viable for 3.7 ^^
"
Kierovnik a écrit :
Henlo guys! Just wanna ask if this build with skill tree and ascendacy is still viable for 3.7 ^^

it's already updated for 3.7. teal text at top of guide ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Im kinda noob but how do you get + increased elemental damage with skills on boots and unique helmet?
"
Exxe2 a écrit :
Im kinda noob but how do you get + increased elemental damage with skills on boots and unique helmet?

Crafting Bench recipes propably
I've noticed that you got "Innervation" activated in POB. Where does innervation come from?
"
Falcyon a écrit :
I've noticed that you got "Innervation" activated in POB. Where does innervation come from?

herald of ice innervate
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Falcyon a écrit :
"
Exxe2 a écrit :

I can only use that stat in rings/amulet.
"
Exxe2 a écrit :
"
Falcyon a écrit :
"
Exxe2 a écrit :

I can only use that stat in rings/amulet.

Ah, yeah. Must be something with the syndicate crafting

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires