[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

not with rigwalds?
"
Mugen_WoD a écrit :
not with rigwalds?

Sorry, quoted the wrong guy. Meant to reply to the guy above your post.
https://ibb.co/tq4nSwh

this gonna be good upgrade in a mf build ?
Hi Demi, thanks for your amazing guide and videos! I have never played a ranged character before, I was going to ask you about the gear priority then I found out I missed it in your post.

Anyway, have a wonderful day :)
Dernière édition par herrick0817, le 17 juin 2019 19:52:15
For Delving do you have a preferred or different flask setup? like maybe throwing a life flask in? i also noticed this build doesnt run with any form of leech huh?
hello demi

is it possible to make of this build full DPS to kill guards and shaper. I want to remove all the quant gear and put on a full DPS gear without talent changes. I need your advice on BIS gear.
thanks and sorry for bad english

The build is wonderful and has worked great for me! Thanks Demi!
i know this probably isn't the thread but how do you go about setting up your atlas for doctor MF'ing I can't find anywhere how to do it :(
"
Monopaly a écrit :
i know this probably isn't the thread but how do you go about setting up your atlas for doctor MF'ing I can't find anywhere how to do it :(

"
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Monopaly a écrit :

"

In 3.7 Atlas, Burial Chambers as a T5 map has an issue with sextants. You will need to uncomplete a white and a yellow tier (t5&t6) to sustain the map which means you will lose two atlas sextants. The same goes for Shaped BC. As a T10 you will have to uncomplete a yellow Tier and a Red tier. Two sextants less. I think only Elder Burial Chambers can get 4 sextants. Now, T16 map is a bit slow to clear unless you get all nice jewels to max your dps.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires