[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

in legion league which jewels are better? can you tell me priority of stats (on trade you can only buy 3 flat ele dmg jewel or 2 flat ele dmg + multi crit so what is better )
saw demi video. full legacy quant gear for 4 yewelr orb drops. hah. drops are nerfed. you dont know that because you dont play the game as much i do.

i have 131% quantity on char sheet. im not calcing in 2 quant gems and rarity gem and not even windripper bonus on that. i have legacy quant gear. i can even put greed torso for that extra 15% quant and rarity but that doesnt fix drops. i am running 140%+ vaaled quant maps with rare sextant mods

but you arrogant child just shut the fak up. litterally. you say me to try melee build. what the hell you are the pleb who plays the game as ggg wants to. but i want to play 1 only 1 single character deadeye magicfind. because its fun. wheres the fun if you dont play magicfind, this game circles around it.

i have decent build. without changing anything on me i melt t16 map bosses easly with barrage. but the drops are nerfed across the game. probably only you pleb are reading forum right now and not have enough ingame mf friends to talk to,. they have same problems. but nobody opens theyr mouth or hands. and yeh your cards you know verywell where to put. wheres stated this build for div cards farming ? demi said that ? hahahahahaha dude just play the game
fk archnemesis.
"
SuperDrop a écrit :
saw demi video. full legacy quant gear for 4 yewelr orb drops. hah. drops are nerfed. you dont know that because you dont play the game as much i do.

i have 131% quantity on char sheet. im not calcing in 2 quant gems and rarity gem and not even windripper bonus on that. i have legacy quant gear. i can even put greed torso for that extra 15% quant and rarity but that doesnt fix drops. i am running 140%+ vaaled quant maps with rare sextant mods

HAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Even in this few words it shows how you know nothing about farming. I lol really hard at your ignorance of what you just said. Even if we suppose they nerfed the drop rate (which everyone doubts except unexperienced players like you), the mf build would still get the same analogy of more drops like before. So please... Stop crying and just learn to play. Read the guide i gave you about mpa crafting. No need to thank me. hf gl
Dernière édition par Shiosesh, le 15 juin 2019 13:48:25
Any advice for this amulet multicraft? I don't need res.
Is "increased damage when leeching" a good choice because I am almost always on full life?

"
Vocasek9 a écrit :
Is "increased damage when leeching" a good choice because I am almost always on full life?

nah its bad cause you're always at full life, not leeching ;)

crit/wed/life/accu/proj damage/stuff like that are all good
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Vocasek9 a écrit :

nah its bad cause you're always at full life, not leeching ;)

crit/wed/life/accu/proj damage/stuff like that are all good

I believe the "+dmg on leech" applies to mana too. Maybe it works after all. Though in general its not that trustworthy.
Hello, i'm buildind almost the exact same build, there is a question i'd like to ask : The enchantement on the helmet (2 additionnal shot) feel strong but how strong it is ? My build work well, should i focus on getting the enchantement with 2 add (got 1 additional atm) or should i focus on building the rest of my stuff ? Cause the enchantement is super expencive.
what about curses on maps? and i cant stay on t11 maps with 34k Tooltip DPS in Hideout, Rersistances are capped but i dont know whats the problem. hope you can help me
"
Maruhoo a écrit :
Hello, i'm buildind almost the exact same build, there is a question i'd like to ask : The enchantement on the helmet (2 additionnal shot) feel strong but how strong it is ? My build work well, should i focus on getting the enchantement with 2 add (got 1 additional atm) or should i focus on building the rest of my stuff ? Cause the enchantement is super expencive.

Upgrade your quiver tbh. Shaped +1 additional arrow explicit, elemental damage, crit multi on a crit chance base. Then work on your jewels. Quiver will probably be your cheapest upgrade.

Dernière édition par Avengii, le 17 juin 2019 16:57:52

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires