[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Ahah! Yes, that would do it. Thank you so much!!!
following the guide to the T and was wondering if im supposed to have 2800life/780 shield? seems low. level 91
Dernière édition par Posada93, le 28 juil. 2019 19:07:01
"
following the guide to the T and was wondering if im supposed to have 2800life/780 shield? seems low. level 91

That's absurdly low. Your helmet has no life - change it. Your boots have no life - change it. Your ring have awful life roll - change it. Crystal belt is a VERY strange choice in life build - change it.
Really happy with this build so far, though I feel like the damage is a bit low. So far I know I have to work on my Empowers, but besides that, I'm not sure what else to improve.

Any pointers for that?
Dernière édition par Engydoggy, le 29 juil. 2019 07:02:56
Thank you for the advice. Survivability went up alot with close to 2K Mana and a physical damage flask (didn't ever use one until yesterday).

And I did not know casting stuff on the ground moved the golems there..

Err. Welp, learn something new everyday.

The damage for Primordial Harmony doesn't show on the character screen, I assume this is normal?

The only problem I am having with this build now are breaches and Elder. When the chaos erupts I am having trouble with my golems targeting. Especially in breaches they die like flies. I guess this is unavoidable due to the pathing AI.

"
Engydoggy a écrit :
Really happy with this build so far, though I feel like the damage is a bit low. So far I know I have to work on my Empowers, but besides that, I'm not sure what else to improve.

Any pointers for that?
'

I think the biggest dps increase you'll see is when you finish leveling your gems. Also try to get better rolls on your primordial harmonies, those stack very nicely.
Grip of the council adds a ton of damage, you can keep your accuracy by using precision.

And try to get a better rolled primordial chain
Dernière édition par SassyBeard, le 30 juil. 2019 04:12:24
"
Engydoggy a écrit :

Any pointers for that?

I wouldn't really recommend to go for empowers.
Empower is unsurpassable when 4 lvl corrupted inside of "+1 to support gems" gear, but if you don't have either - it's flat out worse than tons of other support gems, just use "fortify support".

Even if you have one out of two (either empower lvl 4, or +1 to support gems), it still barely better than "fortify support", couple of percents, you could say it's equal. Considering the cost of obtaining either - it just don't worth it. Think about it when you will have tons of exalts.
Has anyone tried Flesh and Stone in the build at all? With Essence Worm it would take up 35% of your mana (so ~1000 total based on the 2800 mana the OP had in the videos), but the blind aura and less damage from far units would be a pretty nice defensive boost. I'm curious to see if people felt the tradeoff was worth it.
"
rlauren2 a écrit :
Has anyone tried Flesh and Stone in the build at all? With Essence Worm it would take up 35% of your mana (so ~1000 total based on the 2800 mana the OP had in the videos), but the blind aura and less damage from far units would be a pretty nice defensive boost. I'm curious to see if people felt the tradeoff was worth it.

Autor already wrote about it, and he decided that it's not worth it. But i believe that he was talking about maim mode for more damage.
Nevertheless, anything that isn't dead in a second will be blinded anyway with attack speed of our golems.
And crippling around 12% of our EHP (ammount of mana), to get 14% of "less damage against far enemies" isn't exactly what i can call "nice defensive boost" either. Until you completely relinquish MoM as defensive option, flesh and stone would be more of a nuisance than any good.
Dernière édition par Med1umentor, le 30 juil. 2019 16:30:02
"
Med1umentor a écrit :
"
rlauren2 a écrit :

Autor already wrote about it, and he decided that it's not worth it. But i believe that he was talking about maim mode for more damage.
Nevertheless, anything that isn't dead in a second will be blinded anyway with attack speed of our golems.
And crippling around 12% of our EHP (ammount of mana), to get 14% of "less damage against far enemies" isn't exactly what i can call "nice defensive boost" either. Until you completely relinquish MoM as defensive option, flesh and stone would be more of a nuisance than any good.

I missed the minion chance to blind on hit on the socketed abyss jewel inside the stygian. My comment assumed the build didn't have a source of blind already. Were that true, I think there's a decent argument for it. I never meant to imply that just the 14% less damage from far enemies in exchange for 1000 eHP was a good idea.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires