[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
ArtGenerator a écrit :
Cześć. ...

I can't understand why are you even surprised at prices of endgame chests that can't be any better? They ALWAYS expensive, absurdly expensive at that. Obviously +1 support gems needed only when you don't have any other things to upgrade. It will net you about 12% MORE damage. Quite a difference, but definitely not about 200+ ex casual investment.
Helmet is especially so. No reason to attempt high-end helmet here, just usual +2/+3 to minions is enough. Just place minion life instead of empower, support golems would be about 30% or so less life, but nevertheless, that setup was way overboard in the first place. Even without empower they are near unkillable, there is no need to try so hard to get that kind of helmet, until you are swimming in currency. That investment will not boost damage or survivability of the build, only make our near unkillable support golems even more unkillable, might as well completely ignore that option.
And no, defense of this build isn't a "joke". Just add shield charge + fortify, and steelskin/molten shell.
If you want more life - cut out spiritual aid circle, and add more life nodes, change ring with hatred to your usual "life-res ring", get rid of EE and necromantic aegis and get normal shield with high life, like cheap "lioneye remorse". And voila - we have almost 10k ehp without even counting at fortify and molten shell additional barier, and additional block chance for having a shield. All of it culled our DPS by about a half, but made us nearly the tankiest build around.
You can argue that i completely changed the build, but that's not exactly true. I just adapted it to survivability, i didn't really changed that much. Autor instead adapted it to maximizing damage, but not because he was forced to do it, but rather because he feel that all that survivability not really needed for him. If you feel that you are too flimsy - feel free to adapt it into surv for a little, until you feel comfortable.
P.S. I'm not an autor, i'm just answering questions that i can answer :)
Dernière édition par Med1umentor, le 22 juil. 2019 06:06:00
For the Primordial Harmony Cobalt Jewel, there's two cooldown recovery modifier. Anyone knows how does it work?

1.Golem Skills have 30% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed
So this modifier reduce the cooldown of the golem's skill right?

2.Golems have 30% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed
This one i'm not sure if it reduce the cooldown of the golem's skills or the cooldown recovery of our summon golem skill gem?

If the 2nd one reduces only the cooldown of our summon golem skill, is it really that important? Will we have to be spamming summon golem? Because our golems will die alot? Or that we summon it again and again to proc the primordial might jewel ability?
"
skychaos87 a écrit :
For the Primordial Harmony Cobalt Jewel, there's two cooldown recovery modifier. Anyone knows how does it work?

This one i'm not sure if it reduce the cooldown of the golem's skills or the cooldown recovery of our summon golem skill gem?

If the 2nd one reduces only the cooldown of our summon golem skill, is it really that important? Will we have to be spamming summon golem? Because our golems will die alot? Or that we summon it again and again to proc the primordial might jewel ability?

It's the other way around.
1) "Golem Skills have 30% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed" is cooldown for summon golem
2) "Golems have 30% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed" is for cooldown of their own skills.

And if we are talking about importance, neither of them really that important to max on jewel, prioritize damage instead. Golems don't use cyclone attack if they are in close-combat with the enemy, so 1.3 sec max roll cooldown, against 1.76 sec absolutely worst cooldown wouldn't really be noticeable
"
Med1umentor a écrit :
"
skychaos87 a écrit :

It's the other way around.
1) "Golem Skills have 30% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed" is cooldown for summon golem
2) "Golems have 30% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed" is for cooldown of their own skills.

And if we are talking about importance, neither of them really that important to max on jewel, prioritize damage instead. Golems don't use cyclone attack if they are in close-combat with the enemy, so 1.3 sec max roll cooldown, against 1.76 sec absolutely worst cooldown wouldn't really be noticeable

ahhh.... so the wording can have different meaning depending on how one reads it. I see it now, thanks for the confirmation.
"
skychaos87 a écrit :

ahhh.... so the wording can have different meaning depending on how one reads it. I see it now, thanks for the confirmation.

It's actually quite easy to discern when you try to apply strange and profound logic of PoE affixes :)

"Golem Skills have 30% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed" can't be anything that apply to your golems, because it would be worded as "Your golems have...". "Golem skills" means your skills with "golem tag".

On the other hand "Golems have 30% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed" means that it something that applies to golems as minions. And even though there are no mentions about their skills, there is no need to, it just states that "golem as a minion have additional mod [30% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed]", so obviously it applies to its skills.

P.S. It's not just my logic and deduction, it also backed up by PoB, so you can rest assured that it's legit.
Giving this build a try in Legion.

I'm a little lost though - I have 7 max golems right now with the ammy, claybreaker mace, and the anima gem. How do I get the other 2 to max out at 9?

TIA for help.
"
Harkonax a écrit :
Giving this build a try in Legion.

I'm a little lost though - I have 7 max golems right now with the ammy, claybreaker mace, and the anima gem. How do I get the other 2 to max out at 9?

TIA for help.

Normally we get 1 golem
1 from clayshaper
3 from ammy
2 from anima stone (so long as we meet the required 3 primordial gear/jewel pieces)

And
2 from ascendancies (requires min of 4 ascendant points)

Don’t think you have that last part yet
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Dernière édition par Madcow1120, le 26 juil. 2019 23:51:17
I'm having trouble survive with close to 5K life and 1K Mana. I have 8% taunt and hinder, as well as maim support.

The primary problems are the one shots or the chain shots. Running next to a group of birds or getting speared or sniped to death by legion elites.

We can't position our golems like we do with totems, is there a way to deal with bird spikes? This is something phase run can't help much with.

For 1 shots, our physical resists aren't very high and we don't have fortify. I try to keep granite and Jade flasks up, and keep phase run on. But in the odd chance that the golems are all over the place or the boss decides to target us, it's almost insta kill. Since we can't position our golems we can't kill stuff off screen like totems. How do we deal with those hard hitting stuff?
"
Kajuana a écrit :
I'm having trouble survive with close to 5K life and 1K Mana. I have 8% taunt and hinder, as well as maim support.

The primary problems are the one shots or the chain shots. Running next to a group of birds or getting speared or sniped to death by legion elites.

We can't position our golems like we do with totems, is there a way to deal with bird spikes? This is something phase run can't help much with.

For 1 shots, our physical resists aren't very high and we don't have fortify. I try to keep granite and Jade flasks up, and keep phase run on. But in the odd chance that the golems are all over the place or the boss decides to target us, it's almost insta kill. Since we can't position our golems we can't kill stuff off screen like totems. How do we deal with those hard hitting stuff?

First, you should get more mana. Instead of damage nodes if needed.
Our physical resist is quite good, actually. Just chaos golem already grant us about 20% additional phys reduction, pick basalt flask too, it will be 35%.
If you are using granite flask as well, then you can easily get around 11k armor, then we can put molten shell on cwdt setup, it would be around 2k "shield" as well. If not - use stoneskin manually.
I don't really know how damage reduction from armor counted, but 11k isn't really a small ammount either way, so on top of ours "additional 35% phys reduction", phys damage isn't that great deal against yours 8k ehp (together with shield from guarding skill).
Also, what do you mean "we are not using fortify"? Is there a reason that you can't use it? You have shield, you aren't really strained with gem slots either, so what's the problem? Use it if you feel that you need it.

What birds are you talking about? When i hear birds - i think about those fat things that fly on you in blood aqueduct. But i guess you are talking about those "spike explosions on death", those usually called "porcupines", never really saw them as "birds" so was quite confused. Anyway, with guard skill and flasks you shouldn't really receive much damage.

Well, hard hitting legion stuff is... what can i say, bad luck. If porcupines explosions are quite predictive, legion things offscreening you like hell, so not always you can just prepare for impact. But i usually just run away to the corner, and command golems to move by using skill in general direction. If they will find anything - they will attack it. So if you careful enough - you can offscreen legion mobs too.
Spoiler

Did alot of testing and through all the legion oneshot shit this is what i currently have, you can still use a maim chest with victario shield setup with hatred in essence worm ( i used another enlighten for flesh n stone). Just wish theres something else for dodge base character, missing out on guard skill made me so sad xd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires