[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Spoiler

Started this character not that long ago, killed uber elder and shaper yesterday with no problems. Working on improving my helm and maybe replacing my shield and getting rid of necro aegis.
Question, does the elder suffix "Attacks have x% crit chance" work on golems?
"
Chimeling a écrit :
Question, does the elder suffix "Attacks have x% crit chance" work on golems?

Nope
Would pulverize be an option instead of multistrike for mapclear and especially legion?

Has somebody tested it, yet?

E: Ok, feels horrible imo. Still, with multistrike being currently in a wonky state would something else be suitable which could be more reliable in the end? I'll think that i'll add minion speed to the mix. Gives me more dps according to PoB.
Dernière édition par Larzerus, le 18 juil. 2019 19:16:02
"
Larzerus a écrit :
Would pulverize be an option instead of multistrike for mapclear and especially legion?

Has somebody tested it, yet?

E: Ok, feels horrible imo. Still, with multistrike being currently in a wonky state would something else be suitable which could be more reliable in the end? I'll think that i'll add minion speed to the mix. Gives me more dps according to PoB.

PoB don't count 2nd and 3rd hit of multistrike have huge multipliers (even if multistrike actually works good with golems [which nobody knows]), so ofcourse any damage support would be "more damage" than it. It doesn't mean that it's good option though. It's only 8% more damage or so.
Pulverise isn't good, because it boost only cyclone skill, normal attacks isn't "melee aoe damage". But we have options like "fortify", "added fire damage", "impale", or even just "faster attacks". Heck even "increased critical damage" is somewhat usefull due to the huge crit granted by power charges :) (not for bosses though)
Dernière édition par Med1umentor, le 19 juil. 2019 02:34:29
I was wondering if Firestorm would be a better choice for skill to proc vulnurability, since you dont use flame golem it will allow your lightning golem to do more damage.
"
cookiecake a écrit :
I was wondering if Firestorm would be a better choice for skill to proc vulnurability, since you dont use flame golem it will allow your lightning golem to do more damage.

Lol, no. If you are just trying to use fire instead of lightning - at the very least suggest armageddon brand. Storm brand is the best tool for applying curses/triggering EE/triggering our ascendancy. Mostly because it's only 1 cast, it stays on enemy, and hit all around it as well. Hits fast and therefore good at maintaining special conditions like "crit".
In firestorm case: you cast firestorm - boss took one step in your direction - firestorm is useless and sad. I actually can't even suggest a skill that worse than firestorm at doing that job, what even gave you this idea?

But the biggest reason - lightning golems don't do damage anyway. For golems to do damage, they need actual support gems for damage, that we can't afford. And even if we could afford it, damage of the single lightning golem wouldn't be that much of the deal, when compared with 6 golems of our main setup. And if we for some reason want to get additional lightning golems, we need to cut golems from our main setup, which will only result in decrease of our DPS.

tl;dr - don't stray from the main setup in ANY build. You choose the skill and stick to it - pretty much basic of POE. Support skills there for activation mechanics and support, not for actual damage. Just disregard it.
Dernière édition par Med1umentor, le 21 juil. 2019 10:29:00
"
Med1umentor a écrit :
"
cookiecake a écrit :

Lol, no. If you are just trying to use fire instead of lightning - at the very least suggest armageddon brand. Storm brand is the best tool for applying curses/triggering EE/triggering our ascendancy. Mostly because it's only 1 cast, it stays on enemy, and hit all around it as well. Hits fast and therefore good at maintaining special conditions like "crit".
In firestorm case: you cast firestorm - boss took one step in your direction - firestorm is useless and sad. I actually can't even suggest a skill that worse than firestorm at doing that job, what even gave you this idea?

But the biggest reason - lightning golems don't do damage anyway. For golems to do damage, they need actual support gems for damage, that we can't afford. And even if we could afford it, damage of the single lightning golem wouldn't be that much of the deal, when compared with 6 golems of our main setup. And if we for some reason want to get additional lightning golems, we need to cut golems from our main setup, which will only result in decrease of our DPS.

tl;dr - don't stray from the main setup in ANY build. You choose the skill and stick to it - pretty much basic of POE. Support skills there for activation mechanics and support, not for actual damage. Just disregard it.

That was harsh. He suggested firestorm for aoe. If it were equal in aoe to stormbrand it would technically increase, albeit a miniscule amount, the total damage. There are a dozen fireskills that would be worse.

And of course comparing a single lightning golem to 6 ice golems would be less. Lol.

We care about the other golems more because they provide buffs for ice golem both natively and through our unique jewels. Those jewels in turn do buff the damage to each of the other golems.

The brand proliferates which helps spread the curse to a wider area without the need for a support gem like aoe or elemental proliferation.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 a écrit :
That was harsh. He suggested firestorm for aoe. If it were equal in aoe to stormbrand it would technically increase, albeit a miniscule amount, the total damage. There are a dozen fireskills that would be worse.

And of course comparing a single lightning golem to 6 ice golems would be less. Lol.

We care about the other golems more because they provide buffs for ice golem both natively and through our unique jewels. Those jewels in turn do buff the damage to each of the other golems.

The brand proliferates which helps spread the curse to a wider area without the need for a support gem like aoe or elemental proliferation.

Well, i find firestorm one of the most useless options here is because of delay between cast and actual damage. Delay is slight, but if we are talking at applying the curse, then all skills without delay would be superior to the ones with it.
I admit that i didn't really thought about tons of other useless skills, so maybe it's not absolutely worst choice. But i still find that option so incompatible with the announced purpose, that i can't even think about it as candidate.

Before the storm brand, it was orb of storm :)
It didn't follow the enemy like a brand, but was very effective on ammount of hits/crits, with quite high aoe. Pretty much everyone used orb of storm, but then storm brand was added, and obtained the title of "Orb of storm MK II" xD
Cześć. Kilkukrotnie próbowałem skontaktować się z tobą w grze ale wydajesz się nie być online wogóle.Tak czy inaczej postanowiłem dać szansę temu buildowi mimo poniesienia dużych kosztów. Faktycznie, golemy robią swoje, są szybkie i kasują wszystko dookoła. Schody zaczynają się jednak gdzie indziej. Po pierwsze o ile zdobycie zbroi z dodatkiem (+ lvl 1 MAIM) nie robi większego problemu o tyle już razem z modem (+ 1 to lvl of socketed support gems) to nieporozumienie. Na rynku były dostępne dwie (cena pierwszej - 300ex, drugiej - mirror of Kalandra x1). Odpuściłem sobie takie kwiatki jako iż stwierdziłem że do niczego mi to absolutnie potrzebne nie będzie i zbroja z (+ lvl 1 MAIM) wystarczy. Faktycznie, jest bardzo dobrze. Z hełmem wystąpiły insze problemy. Znalazłem kilka dostępnych z czego jeden za 10 ex z dużym armorem i resem. Niestety przy próbie transakcji troll się rozmyślił i wylogował a przedmiot usunął z rynku. Na pzostałe oferty nikt nie odpowiadał, więc zdobyć hełm podobny do twojego jest praktycznie niemożliwe na dzień dzisiejszy. Ostatecznie udało mi się kupić Starkonja's Head jakoby nie mając innego wyboru. Mogę też założyć Bone Helmet z życiem dla golemów (20%) plus armorem (383). Inną rzeczą to granie w grupie. Zauważalnie robi się trudniej (to wiadomo) tyle, że golemom zaczyna brakować większej mocy w starciu z bossami i takie potyczki mogą potrwać znacznie dłużej niżby się chciało (grałem tylko z jedną osobą). Ostatni temat jaki chciałbym poruszyć to przetrwanie. Hmm, mimo twoich starań, które doceniam i wysiłku jaki włożyłeś na stworzenie tego buildu, uważam, że będę musiał ostatecznie sobie go odpuścić. Dla wielu przeciwników ta postać jest na strzała. Jednego. Z mobami włącznie. Zdarzało mi się zginąć na maie T11:) od moba, mimo prawie pełnej puli many i życia co było dla mnie niemiłym zaskoczeniem. Oczywiscie mimo najlepszych chęci zdobycia pzredmiotów z dużym bonusem do życia, moje eHP do nieco ponad 5.6k. Rozumiem, że powinno być więcej ale obrona tego buildu to jakiś żart. Fajnie jest zobaczyć go w akcji i poczuć siłę golemów, tylko co mi po tym, jak nigdy nie zrobię "level-up'a". Chimera przykładowo to nie jakiś problem, wystarczyło pobiegać w kółko. Ale Phoenix ma mnie na hita. I to bez zbiżania się do niego. Jego uderzenie elementarne potrafiło mnie ubić falą, pomimo, że byłem w drugim krańcu mapy.4 zgony, więc nawet nie próbuję odejmować z nim walki. Na bossa Kitava trzeba bardzo uważać (tu także jeden strzał wystarczy nawet na białej mapie) podobnie jak na Goliath mobów. Inaczej trup. W zasadzie każda uruchomiona mapa to ryzyko zgonu nawet od zwykłego moba. Wrócę do mojego summonera. Przy 8k ES przetrwanie jest łatwiejsze choć to build wolniejszy z nieco mniejszymi obrażeniami. Jeśli będziesz miał czas, możesz spojrzeć na mój profil. Postać to "Necro_Raider". Być możesz uda ci się dać mi kilka wskazówek co do poprawek, chwilowo jednak przsetane grać tą postacią ze względu na brak progresu. Tak czy inaczej dzięki za stworzenie Golemancer'a. Jeden z najlepszych poradników, jakie widziałem. Cześć.
Dernière édition par ArtGenerator, le 21 juil. 2019 16:23:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires