[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

If im using grip of the council gloves, should i refund EE passive ?
Could someone look over my build?
I have the problem that I cannot get higher than lvl94 because I die too often
https://pastebin.com/c3WQXxZ6

tia for any advices
"
realsyka a écrit :
If im using grip of the council gloves, should i refund EE passive ?

Why? As long as you are using lightning skill to proc ee the extra cold from the gloves only helps
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Dernière édition par Madcow1120, le 2 août 2019 17:18:10
Should we lvl our Immortal Call gem? Any reason to keep it at lvl 3?
"
John8399 a écrit :
Should we lvl our Immortal Call gem? Any reason to keep it at lvl 3?

In order to most utilize cast when damage taken we must keep it low. Cwdt requires the linked spell to be at a certain player requirement level or less.

We keep cwdt lvl1 and then linked spells (not supports they can be leveled) must be relatively low
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
ic, thanks for your info :)
Need little help,really bad @crafting never really done it before.

If i want to craft similar body to build owner.What do i have to get with alts before regaling ? (i bought elder astral plate )
"
realsyka a écrit :
Need little help,really bad @crafting never really done it before.

If i want to craft similar body to build owner.What do i have to get with alts before regaling ? (i bought elder astral plate )

For starters - be sure that your elder astral plate have adequate ilvl. You need atleast ilvl 80, if you want a chance for "+1 to lvl of support gems" on it, and ilvl 85 if you want the highest "% max life" roll. Also, ideally ilvl 86, for highest "flat life" roll, but those things are expensive... and i mean VERY expensive (You will need something like 9 exa just for the white base without links)
For the "maim" on the chest, you don't need ilvl, but craft should be with resonators with "Serrated Fossil" included.
So yeah, you basically just shove in resonator "serrated fossil" (for maim), "pristine fossil" (for additional life affixes, and more chance of life in general), and whatever else you want, but those 2 is basic. You pretty much can craft with just those 2. (I also tried to use metallic fossil as 3rd, to block unneded physical affixes, but i'm not sure how efficient it is)

And then pray for RNG. End of story.
Alt and regaling absolutely useless here, you can't make maim chest with it.
Dernière édition par Med1umentor, le 3 août 2019 15:35:06
As others may have already pointed out in this thread, it's probably worth mentioning in the cons section of the guide that this build cannot deal with physical reflect unless you want to spend all your time constantly resummoning your ice golems. Other than that, I'm finding it a pretty solid build so far.
Dernière édition par scrambled777, le 4 août 2019 06:12:45
Two Handed mace acrobatics version is much better for this league and we can get 75% spell and attack dodge with vaal grace for legion op monsters + blind aura
and the DPS is much bigger even without 8 l corruption

https://pastebin.com/ZBu1RNDt
Dernière édition par MruczekM77, le 4 août 2019 08:06:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires