[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
dobers a écrit :
The trouble with the DPS. I'm doing a build poe. But the damage does not rise above 8k. You can see what's done wrong.

Witch Level 88

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dobers/characters

What do you mean 8k damage? In PoB cyclone dps of your golem is 200k.
1) Your ice golem isn't max lvl
2) Empower 3 lvl is awful choice in your setup, only about 18% damage, use fortify, it will grant you twice as much.
Empower is good only because single level is so much difference, and therefore "+1 to support gems" on chest, and corruption to 4 lvl, make it ultimate choice with 50% MORE damage, and same ammount of health. If you don't have both of those expensive things - don't even think about it.
3) Multistrike is a dark horse right now. Nobody knows if it even works with AI of minions. If they start new attack separately from the previous, there is a chance that multistrike not only not provide any DPS increase, but rather decreasing it overall.
4) Vulnerability is too low level. There is no reason to not level that gem, so i don't know why it's still 9 lvl. I guess there is no such difference between 34% and 39%, but still.
5) You don't have gloves with accuracy for minions. If you don't use those, you should use "precision aura" instead, together with "war banner".
6) You are short of entire 3 jewel sockets. That's a big deal for that build.
@Med

why not using a maim chest and ruthless then? And fortify instead of MS?

Summoning a wrong golem is really completely annoying. It takes you up to 10 recasts to summon the right golem then.
Dernière édition par Wilmots, le 15 juil. 2019 09:32:54
Hello, enjoing this build very much! Playing it for the first time and took guardians and shaper today down, ice golems just pooped them away, now heading for uber elder for the really first time since i have a good feeling that i finally play a build which is easy able to do it, invested to this point of gear about 4.5 exalted (all primordial jewels cost me arround 120co the past days), got empower lvl 4 luckily on my own :v)

currently sitting on 4 exalted orbs, what should i improve on my next step?
Get an Ice golem damage enchant. You have sufficent mana for your MOM? Your jewels do not hinder/taunt enemies, how didnt you got hit? Whats your life/mana?
"
Wilmots a écrit :
Get an Ice golem damage enchant. You have sufficent mana for your MOM? Your jewels do not hinder/taunt enemies, how didnt you got hit? Whats your life/mana?

right now i got 4600 hp and 1000 mana unreserved, i think because i shield charge arround like crazy makes me less/almost never get hit.. sometimes projectiles from legion hit me like an autombomb, will look for that taunt arround :] which items should i change?
Since you dont have like 1900 unreserved mana MOM wont work as intended. The chest has a bad liferole, i have 153 on mine. Get a better. Craft mana.
Hy all
I am noob in golem build so final gem setup for ice golem without empower lvl 4 and with chest with lvl 1 maim be?
Sry for my bad english.
Read all forum, its too much change. I loss somwere in page 50 all gem setup in 3.7 game version
Its on first page, for empower4 take ruthless. Or whatever.
"
Wilmots a écrit :
@Med
why not using a maim chest and ruthless then? And fortify instead of MS?

I'm not really get your point? If it's about my last message to dobers, he already have maim chest, so i didn't feel the need to point out the obvious. Please, use "quote", so i would know on which one of my messages you are commenting.

"
Wilmots a écrit :
Summoning a wrong golem is really completely annoying. It takes you up to 10 recasts to summon the right golem then.

Yes, but also no. Again, without "quote" can't say why is it even addressed to me, but i will guess that it's about "2 lvl gem helmet vs 3 lvl gem helmet".
My point was that +2 lvl gems helmet is more than enough for all of your support golems be literally impossible to kill. They have "minion life" and "empower" support... even without empower, their regen due to primordial harmonies are so insane that additional 10% of life is less important that it can appear to be.

But about resummoning - if you screwed up and called the wrong golem - it's easy to just remove helmet and it will clean all support golems and you ressumon them in 3 clicks.
Also, you can put support golem summon on "swap weapon panel", so you can just press "x", click "q", "w", "e" and press "x" again.
Never was that as much of a problem for me. Summoning 6 ice golems after login is much more of an issue for me, due to cooldown of the skill.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires