[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

For those havin Mana issues, I die a temporary workaround and grabbed Soul Siphon in shadow area. The Mana on kill pretty much solved all issues.
Just blew over 150c to craft this. Should be good enough I suppose?

Should I divine it?
Dernière édition par Takhyoneus, le 13 janv. 2019 16:49:06
"
Wodahs a écrit :
You can not use +cold to spells, it will add cold to orb/brand, and hose your EE.

but plain "adds cold damage" is okay
Just crafted this sceptre, is this fine for a starting sceptre until I can craft something better, it doesn't have the minion damage increase on it so I'm not sure how good it is and as far as I am aware the added cold should not affect EE as it is not to attacks/spells correct?

you can have add chaos damage to spells? that will screw EE too?
"
desing1 a écrit :
you can have add chaos damage to spells? that will screw EE too?

Only added cold damage to spells can ruin it.
Hey guys,
i´m new to POE and have just 6days /played time so far. This character kept my attention and i am leveling an occultist right now.
This guide is so well written and i also have the feeling that i can learn alot from this crafting tutorial.

Now the question: do you think I can build this char with decent tank-ability + damage with my low budget which I farmed?
I have around 3 exalted and 500 chaos, but I could farm a bit more, especially for the fossils. i know its luck how good the rolls come out, or maybe some people have less good items for me for sale? If you want to help out PM me.
- But also your oppinion about this budget would help me alot.

Thank you for this master guide, i appreciate it and it makes fun already to think about this char.

Best,
Fabian
"
igp_0wn3d a écrit :
Hey guys,
i´m new to POE and have just 6days /played time so far. This character kept my attention and i am leveling an occultist right now.
This guide is so well written and i also have the feeling that i can learn alot from this crafting tutorial.

Now the question: do you think I can build this char with decent tank-ability + damage with my low budget which I farmed?
I have around 3 exalted and 500 chaos, but I could farm a bit more, especially for the fossils. i know its luck how good the rolls come out, or maybe some people have less good items for me for sale? If you want to help out PM me.
- But also your oppinion about this budget would help me alot.

Thank you for this master guide, i appreciate it and it makes fun already to think about this char.

Best,
Fabian

This build is fairly easy to start with, 3 ex is more than enough to get you into red maps.
Wouldn't Frostbolt / Vortex be better for this build? Instead of running around placing Vortex just cast Frostbolt and boom, don't even need to dash straight into enemy packs.
"
Wouldn't Frostbolt / Vortex be better for this build? Instead of running around placing Vortex just cast Frostbolt and boom, don't even need to dash straight into enemy packs.

Would also be slower and more button bloat.
Usually 10k+ ES Shield keep you healthy enough even diving in with your nose.
If you need to soften up a pack because of dangerous modifiers you coldsnap already (or preemptively hit vaal disc).
But if you're really wanting for super safety I suppose you could use frostbolt delivery for vortex at the cost of our coldsnap setup D: (faster casting/gmp/??/frostbolt maybe?)

On a sidenote, thanks for this guide. The very first league where I downed uber elder and without much problems to boot :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires