[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

This guide is so outdated ... how can u claim it is 3.7 viable?
Dernière édition par fezz8386, le 19 juin 2019 18:57:03
"
fezz8386 a écrit :

Im level 80 on the first few tiers of Atlas maps and feels so smooth.
"
"
fezz8386 a écrit :

Im level 80 on the first few tiers of Atlas maps and feels so smooth.

Not saying that u can't play with it. Did Elder and Shaper with it, but there is so much wrong in this guide that you have to adjust a lot regarding skills/items.
I have started this build also. It has been fun so far. You have any examples of what your think is way off?
Also,

Are ya'll following the pastebin tree? Or are you picking up anything special that helps with this build?

Like Explosive runes? Extra brand, extra damage?
Dernière édition par Deadwest, le 22 juin 2019 23:37:04
"
fezz8386 a écrit :

Hey, thanks for the feedback, I thought Ive covered all the bases but I definitely could have missed stuff. Anything in particular you want me to update?
Dernière édition par AnxietyOverload, le 20 juin 2019 17:48:11
Hi, so I'm by no means an expert but here are a few points worth mentioning:

(POB: https://pastebin.com/qnneVF9u )

- I did uber elder with ease and I'm a horrible player mechanically, so the build is for sure still cool!

- The multicrafting on the staff is different since 3.6 so that wasn't even up to date there, however it works fine /w the new +lvl to support gems mastermind craft (see my POB), you are just alt+regal+annuling for the generic +1 level to gems before multicrafting, and you don't even need to slam so it's cheaper if you have the recipe.

- I'm torn on support gems for armageddon brand, I'm basically swapping between inc aoe, faster casting and conc effect depending what I'm doing/feeling, but an updated gem setup should be in order since afaik hypothermie sucks without old Beacon of Ruin.

- You are perfectly fine using Herald + Anger + Empower + Enlighten, you just have to manage your mana a bit (or get an Anger has reduced mana reservation enchant as I did). I just skipped Warlord's Mark altogether. It's nice to put these in your gloves /w a +1 lvl to AOE craft for a possible lv 25 anger and herald

- Immortal Call sucks so prolly want to experiment there, Steelskin works fine for me, it's definitely weaker and you have to level your CWDT but that means you can put one of your golems in the same link and that's been super convenient for me.

- I linked both flame dash and brand recall w/ arcane surge so it's basically always up.

- I'm basicaly ad-libbing my last 10 or so skill points, maybe I'll go and get the minion nodes once I level up some more and could hit them all at once, but otherwise Amplify, Whirling Barrier, Primal manifestation and the 3 point socket at the top left are the things I'm checking out.

I hope some of this is useful!
Cheers
Dernière édition par Burnost, le 21 juin 2019 13:44:15
"
- The multicrafting on the staff is different since 3.6 so that wasn't even up to date there, however it works fine /w the new +lvl to support gems mastermind craft (see my POB), you are just alt+regal+annuling for the generic +1 level to gems before multicrafting, and you don't even need to slam so it's cheaper if you have the recipe.

Fixed, youre right, the reason why I have a +3 fire staff is because I thought I could still craft +2 support gems. Turns out you cant, and the +2 support is better than the +2 fire as the +2 support affects all our gems
"
- I'm torn on support gems for armageddon brand, I'm basically swapping between inc aoe, faster casting and conc effect depending what I'm doing/feeling, but an updated gem setup should be in order since afaik hypothermie sucks without old Beacon of Ruin.

I've edited the support gems and the final lineup is: Armageddon Brand - Elemental Focus - Immolate / Empower - Faster Casting - Controlled Destruction - Inc AoE / Conc AoE
"
- You are perfectly fine using Herald + Anger + Empower + Enlighten, you just have to manage your mana a bit (or get an Anger has reduced mana reservation enchant as I did). I just skipped Warlord's Mark altogether. It's nice to put these in your gloves /w a +1 lvl to AOE craft for a possible lv 25 anger and herald

Don't use warlord's mark with this build, it was nerfed in 3.7 and doesnt apply to spells. Never thought if that, sounds interesting, how does the mana feel with it?
"
- Immortal Call sucks so prolly want to experiment there, Steelskin works fine for me, it's definitely weaker and you have to level your CWDT but that means you can put one of your golems in the same link and that's been super convenient for me.

You're right, I've removed Immortal Call in favour of Spell Cascade - Enfeeble. Feel free to play around with the curse, since we dont use Warlord's mark anymore we have a free curse slot.
"
- I linked both flame dash and brand recall w/ arcane surge so it's basically always up.

Added
"
I hope some of this is useful!
Cheers

Thanks! Appreciate it
Dernière édition par AnxietyOverload, le 21 juin 2019 14:50:53
"
"

Don't use warlord's mark with this build, it was nerfed in 3.7 and doesnt apply to spells. Never thought if that, sounds interesting, how does the mana feel with it?

Well I'm using a mana flask for now which I guess is suboptimal (but still better than not running anger). Basically if you are not spamming your brand you should be fine, just get them going and refresh them between recalls. Bosses are easy because you have plenty of time until they expire.
This is the stupid thing... It are always old builds...
The talenttree is an old version so I suppoose the info is outtdated.
Is this build still working? Or is it more wise for me to search an other build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires