[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

Why are you using CoH Warlord's Mark ring when it doesn't work with Armageddon Brand?
"

Why are you using CoH Warlord's Mark ring when it doesn't work with Armageddon Brand?

You had me tripping so hard, thought I was a huge idiot. Did some testing and I think it does work. At first I thought it was my vengeance proccing the warlord's mark, but I unequipped my staff. I also removed the temp chains curse from my CWDT setup. The only damage being dealt in the image above is armageddon brand.

Edit: More proof, this time with only the ring and a lvl 1 brand

Dernière édition par AnxietyOverload, le 25 déc. 2018 11:36:04
Does Armageddon brand work with CoH warlord, or is it supposed to?
I got to level 60 on my elementalist and equipped a CoH ring from a previous storm brand character and the CoH wasn't working. Here's my PoB, if its working for you, could you figure out what's different?
https://pastebin.com/EKJr4kCM
"

Does Armageddon brand work with CoH warlord, or is it supposed to?
I got to level 60 on my elementalist and equipped a CoH ring from a previous storm brand character and the CoH wasn't working. Here's my PoB, if its working for you, could you figure out what's different?
https://pastebin.com/EKJr4kCM

I'm not sure why Warlord's Mark isnt working for you, you can see proof above. But I did take a look at your character, and I would suggest you run the Eye of Innocence + Mokou's Embrace setup as well as complete your ascendancies. Your ring is actually really nice.

For now though, I would def just run the normal gearing section as the only reason I use the CoH ring is so that I can run an anger aura.

Also, I recommend you run a Singularity as your weapon, as it provides solid damage until you can afford a Martyr of Innocence

Hope that helped, feel free to ask any other questions you have. Merry Christmas!
Dernière édition par AnxietyOverload, le 25 déc. 2018 11:44:39
Hi Cool build just made it and trying it out.

Some questions tho. Why go for cast speed in the start off the skill tree insted off Spell dmg?

Also wy do you have Enlighten support in ure link?

Im also using bouth Anger and Herald of ash and im having some mana problems. How did u solve that?

Also if you would like to check my gear / tree / gem setup out to see if im doing something wrong i would appreciate it.

Ty for a cool buld anyways :D
Dernière édition par Baked88, le 27 déc. 2018 17:53:37
Hi I'm new to PoE and mostly confused about all of it! lol.. Which way is best to go on the tree when starting out? Far right to the Brand stuff? Up to the fire damage?
"
Hi Cool build just made it and trying it out.

Some questions tho. Why go for cast speed in the start off the skill tree insted off Spell dmg?

I go for cast speed to boost my clear speed by a bit
"

Also wy do you have Enlighten support in ure link?

Im also using bouth Anger and Herald of ash and im having some mana problems. How did u solve that?

Herald of Ash and Anger together reserve a lot of mana, so to fix that we use an enlighten which reduces the mana reserved

"

Also if you would like to check my gear / tree / gem setup out to see if im doing something wrong i would appreciate it.

Ty for a cool buld anyways :D

Currently can't see any of your gear, I'll update this if that changes. Thanks for reading the build!

"
Hi I'm new to PoE and mostly confused about all of it! lol.. Which way is best to go on the tree when starting out? Far right to the Brand stuff? Up to the fire damage?

I would recommend you rush Runebinder as it lets you attach 2 brands to one target.

Hi, I haven't tried it yet, only lving right now, but when looking at the PoB there is no anger on there or empower, I only downloaded it from the pastebin earlier today. Are there any other changes that need to be made and how significant is the dps change? Thank you for your time
"

Hi, I haven't tried it yet, only lving right now, but when looking at the PoB there is no anger on there or empower, I only downloaded it from the pastebin earlier today. Are there any other changes that need to be made and how significant is the dps change? Thank you for your time

Thanks for taking the time to read the guide! The endgame DPS change with anger and Herald of ash is quite significant, I will post a POB of the endgame setup soon.

Endgame POB is uploaded.
Dernière édition par AnxietyOverload, le 28 déc. 2018 02:11:58
"
AnxietyOverload a écrit :
"

Thanks for taking the time to read the guide! The endgame DPS change with anger and Herald of ash is quite significant, I will post a POB of the endgame setup soon.

Endgame POB is uploaded.

Thank you. I look forward to trying it fully.
Dernière édition par jorster80437, le 28 déc. 2018 02:46:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires