[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

Awesome thanks anxiety appreciate the response and update 🤘🤘
"
AnxietyOverload a écrit :

Brand got nerfed!
Other than a decrease in damage, this build should still play the same.

I have seen nerf to Storm Brand, but I do not see in the patch notes that puts a nerf to ARMAGEDDON Brand.
"
ArrX8 a écrit :
"

Brand got nerfed!
Other than a decrease in damage, this build should still play the same.

I have seen nerf to Storm Brand, but I do not see in the patch notes that puts a nerf to ARMAGEDDON Brand.

Oh yeah, thanks, that was from 3.6, Ill fix that.
Which gems should we use? Hypothermia doesn't work because we don't have beacon of ruin.
enjoying the build :-)
Dernière édition par Nemnar, le 10 juin 2019 17:55:12
"
Raidki a écrit :
Which gems should we use? Hypothermia doesn't work because we don't have beacon of ruin.

Combustion or Faster Casting, Combustion will give you more damage but Faster Casting may be better for clearing as the brands will hit faster. They're both blue gems so try them out and see what you prefer
Can anyone drop some updates if they are playing this build? I'd like to see how it preforms against legion and if it's a decent choice for a char this league.
Can't find the leveling progression. Is it on the guide?

Build looks great... I really want to try it without messing up the talent tree.
"
spanishplz a écrit :
Can't find the leveling progression. Is it on the guide?

Build looks great... I really want to try it without messing up the talent tree.

Hey, sorry don't really have a good leveling guide up. My advice if you're playing SC is to rush runebinder, then just hit the damage nodes.
"

Hey, sorry don't really have a good leveling guide up. My advice if you're playing SC is to rush runebinder, then just hit the damage nodes.

Exactly what I did, thank you! Level 30 so far. The build is really fun! I thought it wasn't going to be an active build but recalling and positioning make it really intense.

It is my starter build and I was wondering if picking str nodes early on the tree would affect too much my leveling experience. I don't have too much str on my gear and I can't upgrade Brand Recall. Feels like upgrading that gem would make the build even more fluid.

Thank you once again, for the build and your help.

Edit: Forgot to say that I'm using Storm Brand for leveling. No problems so far.
Dernière édition par spanishplz, le 14 juin 2019 05:06:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires