[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

Has anything changed with this build for 3.6?
The emoji hurt my brain. I hope this does not become a trend, even ironically.
"
AnxietyOverload a écrit :
"
Looks very intresting! Might give it a try

Thanks, Id definitely recommend it, its been a blast to play. Currently at 6k life and 1.5k unreserved mana, and the damage feels solid.

"
What do you use for single target damage while leveling? Do you bee-line for Runebinder first to help or have any recommendations for single target skills to use alongside this until it comes online early mapping?

Honestly, Armageddon Brand has been one of the smoothest leveling experiences Ive had. I rushed runebinder when leveling and started using Armageddon Brand as soon as possible. No real single target skill was needed as the damage was fine, especially since you could just drop the brands and run around.

Ill post a leveling guide and leveling trees once I have more time.

ever get that time to post that leveling guide? :P
so in your build u only have points to lvl 85... any recommendations on what to put in after that?
Sorry for not updating the guide, this terms been pretty tough, I will begin updating on the 27th when my exams end. The nerf to Armageddon Brand was only a numerical nerf so other than less damage, the build should still play the same mechanically. Haven't played this build this league as I generally only have the time for 1 character per league, but if anyone has, lmk how the damage feels.
Do you have an updated tree for patch 3.6?
I started doing the tree but then it changes, hope I didn't mess up.
I man, I was wondering something: Can I use Anger with Blasphemy + Warlord's mark ?
hola,donde veo la build?
With the warlords Mark Nerf , how big will the impact be on survivability ?

Or is there another route that can be taken to compensate for the warlords nerf.

Thanks

-Nem
ELEMENTALIST NERFS
Warlord's mark doesnt work and Beacon of Ruin has been Nerfed. As a result we now go Pendulum of Destruction, Mastermind of Discord, Liege of the Primordial, and Paragon of Calamity. We also path to Spritual Aid in the tree. This frees up one ring slot and Paragon of Calamity fixes our life leech void due to Warlord's Mark nerf. We also get reflect immunity which is nice. Only issue is mana which can be solved with the damage taken gained as mana craft. POB above has been updated
TLDR: Minor damage loss but build still works

3.7 POB: https://pastebin.com/sdSZWvfy
Dernière édition par AnxietyOverload, le 6 juin 2019 09:47:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires