[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

@WaffleT thanks for a great build! I was able to defeat uber elder for a first time ever. just melting everything on my way while doing ANY map mod or theyr combination feels good! Only thing i was not able to complete is a hall of grandmasters, Scorching Ray dudes just desrtoying me in a second while not taking any damage from crawler. was anyone able to beat it?

BTW new flask
nice addition to out build providing both dps increase and hp regen!
Dernière édition par zlowred, le 22 mars 2019 03:47:20
Any tips on gear upgrades are welcome!

I got my Calamity 6-link today. Next up is quill 6-linked I guess.

I know that some of my items do not have the best rolls, and would be worth upgrading. Will do it when i get the currency to do so. So. Inputs inputs inputs please. Going for shaper for the first time this weekend hopefully :)
"
zlowred a écrit :
@WaffleT thanks for a great build! I was able to defeat uber elder for a first time ever. just melting everything on my way while doing ANY map mod or theyr combination feels good! Only thing i was not able to complete is a hall of grandmasters, Scorching Ray dudes just desrtoying me in a second while not taking any damage from crawler. was anyone able to beat it?

BTW new flask
nice addition to out build providing both dps increase and hp regen!

Glad is going well for you. I can't say I had this problem when I ran grandmasters. I did meet some of the annoying block tanks who can't be killed from attacks but I used a standard tactic of weapon swapping into a Balefire and scorching raying them down. Their hits on me didn't drain me down that much while that was happening though. Maybe purity of fire and a ruby flask of dowsing would help?

New flask is neat, not many flasks give more damage to minions. Almost a pity, I liked having a reason to load up on defensive ones

"
LesserForms a écrit :
Any tips on gear upgrades are welcome!

I got my Calamity 6-link today. Next up is quill 6-linked I guess.

I know that some of my items do not have the best rolls, and would be worth upgrading. Will do it when i get the currency to do so. So. Inputs inputs inputs please. Going for shaper for the first time this weekend hopefully :)

I would look into crafting that helm for more life, if you have money then you can also delve craft to lower nearby enemies resistances. Jewels is usually something you can throw money at for better stats. Might of the meek slots in nicely
Ty a lot for this guide! Very strong all-rounder build,just bought all recommended items and gems, equipped on lvl 70 and steamrolled most of content. Killed hydra on lvl 72 with 3 labs :) Uber elder also was very fast and easy with it. I can only inspire everyone who comes nearby just to try this build.
Dernière édition par knehtq, le 23 mars 2019 21:15:40
Hej guys. I currently done shaper on a 5link inside a helmet. Now i spawned red elder but never done him before. Anyone got pointers for me? Do i need kaoms roots? Special flasks?.... 6.7k hp on hardcore. Thx

*edit:nvm fight was easy
Dernière édition par Psycomantje, le 24 mars 2019 09:04:21

PoB does not seem to show the damage increase from this ring, 'Agony Crawler Deals X% Increased Damage'. PoB shows me same damage with or without the ring. Can someone check/find the actual damage increase? Is this ring worth using for the damage increase provided?
Dernière édition par Novgov, le 25 mars 2019 13:26:29
"
Novgov a écrit :

PoB does not seem to show the damage increase from this ring, 'Agony Crawler Deals X% Increased Damage'. PoB shows me same damage with or without the ring. Can someone check/find the actual damage increase? Is this ring worth using for the damage increase provided?

Just write a new line "Minions deal 99% increased damage", just make sure you set all the other variables correctly first. Virulence stacks, target, etc. For my character its 9% more damage which isn't bad but isn't great. Depends on how much %increased damage you already have. non quality lower level gems will make the ring have more impact
Do u have maybe a pob for 2/3 curse setup Waffle?
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
WaffleT a écrit :
"
Novgov a écrit :

Just write a new line "Minions deal 99% increased damage", just make sure you set all the other variables correctly first. Virulence stacks, target, etc. For my character its 9% more damage which isn't bad but isn't great. Depends on how much %increased damage you already have. non quality lower level gems will make the ring have more impact

Thanks alot, that change worked in PoB. Yeah, looks like around 9% more damage with this ring. Agreed, it's not bad but not great either.
Dear WaffleT

thanks for this awesome build. It is by far my best build ever tried - even as league starter!

Here are my items - any suggestions/tipps are appreciated

and a lot of jewels with eiter minion attack speed or minion speed.

Last update would be a 6L Calamity, but I am currently unlucky with my fusings...any tipps? ^^

thanks again for sharing :-)
taH pagh taHbe'!
Dernière édition par Lytor, le 27 mars 2019 09:11:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires